Thread: Good Video Player for Windows 7 64 – BIT

Good Video Player for Windows 7 64 – BIT

I was having the Windows 7 32-BIT on the system that I am having with me and I recently switched to the 64-BIT of the Windows 7. I have seen that the Windows 7 64-bit is really not reaching the expectation that I was thinking of. I have seen that many of the players that were running on the Windows 7 32-BIT platform are really finding it difficult to play on the Windows 7 64 – BIT. What can be the probable issue for this? The software and the players that were running on the Windows 7 32 – bit and not performing to that level in the Windows 7 64 – bit. Please help me guys in getting out of the situation or please let me know about the players that can run on the Windows 7 64 – BIT platform.

Re: Good Video Player for Windows 7 64 – BIT

Well the things are like that the software that you are trying to work on the Windows 7 are of 32 bit and the operating system that you are using at the moment is the 64 – BIT version and hence I think that it might be causing the issue. Well the thing is that you will be required to have the software that can run on the 64 – bit platform of the Windows and for that I think that you will be required to have the upgrade of the software. You go to the official site of the Media Player that you want to run and then you can see if there is anything called upgrade labeled there for that particular Media Player. Also in case of the other software you can do the same.

Upgrade is indeed required but in case of the Windows 7 64 bit I think that it should be capable of running the players all alone and without any issues as such. I have seen that there are two folders in the Windows 7 Program File section and they are labeled as 32 BIT and 64 BIT. If the software is of 32 BIT then it will be handled with the programs that are there in the Folder 32 Bit and if the software requires the attention of the 64 Bit then the other folder will come in action. So I think that it should run on the Windows 7 64 bit platform. All I can suggest you at the moment is that you can have the reinstallation of the software’s that are causing you the issue and see if that can help you have the Player running on the said platform.

I have the Player that has support for both the PLATFORMS, viz. 32-BIT and the 64-BIT. I think that you should have the Media Player Classic Home Cinema. This player is basically a free audio and video player for the Windows and I think that it will run and serve you well. It has some additional feature and that features really makes it demandable. it has the support for Flac audio streams and in addition to that also has the support for the Dolby Digital+ (Eac3) and Dolby true HD (MLP). It also comes with the translation features it has the following languages Belarusian, Brazilian and Sweedish under their belt. it also has the madVR video renderer. It also possesses AC3 in MP4 splitter and EAc3 in Matroska splitter. First when it was launched it was having multiple of issues but now it has come with all the issues solved. If you want to have the version for this player then you can have the Media Player Classic Home Cinema v1.3.1249. I am sure that you will find this player useful.

I think that going with the upgradation will be best option and in addition if you want you can try for the compatibility mode of the software and the Players that you want to run on the Windows 7 64 – BIT platform. I am sure that you can have the compatibility make run the software on the Windows 7 64 bit. First of all uninstall the Player or the software and then you can try again with the installation. While installing the player and the Software right click on the .exe file of the respective player and then go for the properties. There you can see the various compatibility modes that you can go with. You can choose it to run in the Windows 7 32 – BIT and I think that it will be able to make a huge difference to the whole scenario that has been presented here. Just try this and let me know if that helped you in any manner.

In my opinion; it will be nice if you can have the VLC player for you. You can have the VLC player that just released and that is the latest one in the market. I am sure that the latest one will have the capability of running with the Windows 7 64 – BIT and to support my words I have a link to the thread that can really explain you the scenario well. Here is the link for that thread: Is there VLC 64 bit for Windows 7?. Hope that this thread can help you to have the thing that you are looking for. Also if you want you can even have a look at the following thread as well : Best video player on windows 7