Thread: How to trim DVD to DivX format

How to trim DVD to DivX format

I got new DVD players with Div X supports and for that I wanted to trim DVD movies and convert them to the DivX because by doing this I can get more movies per DVD. I am looking software that will help me to import and trim my DVD clip and then output should be in DivX format. I have used software for the same but it freezes when outputting. If anyone having recommendation about software then tells me.

Re: How to trim DVD to DivX format

In my recommendation Aunsoft DVD Ripper is best and fast DVD decryptor and converting tool. This tool is use to convert DVD ISO files to DivX, MOV, AVI,XviD and many other formats so that you can also upload this videos to YouTube. I am using same tool for converting my DVD clips to DivX and I will advise you the same tool.

I think you should use iSofter DVD Ripper Platinum 3.0.2010.330 to convert you DVD clips and movies to DivX with same quality. This software tool is also use to convert DVD movie to iPod videos and Pocket PC. This is having some special features such it is easy to use with just few clicks to convert DVD to DivX, and all the decoders and encoders are built-in. In my recommendation you should go with this software.

There is a tool for converting DVD to DivX format called as Plato DVD to DivX Ripper. Now these days most people using this tool to convert movies format without any loss in picture quality. You just have to follow three steps for that,
    • Go to the DVD movie source
    • Select the file you want to copy
    • Select the output format and destination and start conversion.

By doing these three steps you can get a new file with DivX format and target file will locate to the default destination.
    Last edited by Gunilla; 19-11-2010 at 09:06 PM.

I have gone through your question and I have found a very compatible tool that is comprehensively used to convert DVD to DivX format. With the help of this tool you can play any DVD clips on DivX player. You get many options when converting DVD clip to DivX such as target subtitle, also you can specify output size. I suggest you to install it and start convert DVD to DivX. If you are having any other query then reply me.