Thread: Integrating ICH9 SATA drivers on the cd of windows xp

Integrating ICH9 SATA drivers on the cd of windows xp

I am going to inaugurate XP 32 bit as well as Vista 64 bit on my innovative system in a diminutive number of weeks. I realized by means of the intention of in view of the fact with the intention of I am not utilizing several IDE-drives and I have comprised no floppy in my apartment, I would necessitate to integrate the drivers on the XP CD. It's a P35 board by means of the ICH9 south bridge. What files be supposed to I integrate by means of nLite. Anything specific with the intention of requirements to be done.

Re: Integrating ICH9 SATA drivers on the cd of windows xp

The Vista x64 you is supposed to be capable to get Vista x64 installed onto your computer without loading several drivers, for the reason with the intention of Vista has appropriate S-ATA drivers (supplementary than not the most recent and most excellent) in the box. Nevertheless it determine to be a superior idea to load the satisfied of the "Driver64" folder of the genuine Intel Matrix Storage Manager package v. 7.6.0.1011 at the commencement of the Vista installation.

On the other hand, Winrar not be able to eliminate the contents of the Storage driver and the setup does not discharge the accurate files to temp dir when working with it seems. How be supposed to I acquire them. Within the linked Intel page by means of the Matrix Storage Manager you determine to locate a 32bit and a 64bit Floppy Configuration usefulness, additional than I am not certain if you be able to utilize them without a floppy drive. I do not be familiar by means of if the first and most recent lines are correct.

It does not wary regarding the "iaStor_ICH8R" within the [Drivers] segment of the most recent Session.ini file. The accurate name is "iaStor_ICH8R/ICH9R", additional than the most recent digits were cut. Yes, the ICH8R and ICH9R Controllers are utilizing the similar drivers. The nLite has copied the entire files (even the not desirable ones) of the Intel SATARAID driver package I have comprised and uploaded for you. The most recent procession is ok too. The nLite has copied the complete content of the Intel INF driver folder "the entire", by means of the intention of means the entire files, into your bootable XP CD.

I had incorporated together the AHCI and chipset drivers and Windows inaugurate without a hitch, additional than I am perplexed. When I give the impression of being at the hard disk controllers in Device Manager, I observe Intel ICH9 Family 4 Port SATA AHCI organizer - 2923, additional than I was expecting to observe Intel ICH9 SATA AHCI organizer. I checkered the file version or description and date of the IaStore.sys file and it's the similar as the one I downloaded commencing the link on the first page of this topic. Perceptibly the driver got incorporated or I would have comprised and by no means got Windows installed, additional than why do not I observe the controller identified by means of the "added by Fernando" tag. To puzzle matters additional, I did a second install and intentionally did not integrate the driver and utilized the F6 floppy method as an alternative. Windows the entire in excess of again installed without a hitch, and when I give the impression of being at the controller in Device manager I do observe the "added b The most excellent solution is always to attach the optical drives to a SATA port, which is not working with in RAID or AHCI Mode.

With the intention of is why numerous mainboards have comprised SATA Controllers commencing different vendors by means of dissimilar chips. This gives you the occasion to split the SATA drives (hdd/optical drives) up to dissimilar SATA Controller types. If you do not have comprised on-board SATA Controllers commencing an additional vendor, you encompass to utilize the Intel ones even by means of your optical drives. The query, if you determine to get several tribulations, depend on the vendor of the optical drive and on the creation itself. On one occasion upon a time I owned a SATA associated DVD burner pretend by LG, which did not boot at the entire. I gave this apparatus back to the dealer, got a DVD burner commencing Samsung and the whole thing worked extremely well. Generally the most critical situation by means of optical drives, which are associated to a SATA Controller set to "AHCI" or "RAID" Mode, is the OS installation procedure. So if you do not utilize the optical drive for this purpose, you almost certainly be able to utilize it without several tribulations.