Thread: Creative Audio Control Panel Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available."

Creative Audio Control Panel Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available."

Hi,I presently installed v2.15 of the drivers.Sound card is each and every one working as it should. Except at what time I start on the Creative Audio Control Panel or else the Console, I get these messages:
    1)Audio Control Panel: "The audio device supported through this application is not identified. The application will exit."
    2) Console Launcher: "There is no supported audio device accessible. You require on the way to shut the application. Click OK on the way to close the application at the moment."
    I'm running an SB X-Fi Platinum , with a front bay, on Windows 7 x64.Any suggestion to fix this trouble would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Creative Audio Control Panel Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available."

You require to make use of the drivers from the suite side not main drivers do not be familiar with why that is. However download most recent suite installed the drivers after that the console launcher new fix is coming soon.You may perhaps have wait one or two days .Did you attempt the stand alone console launcher v1.10?You can easily get this on the internet.

Re: Creative Audio Control Panel Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available."

Thank you for your suggestion I would say that you are really genius in this case as I used on the way to have Creative Console Launcher installed up until very lately, however I had to re-install my operating system (windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit), as well as I have been completely incapable to install it in view of the fact that then. I have relatively accurately been banging heads in opposition to the wall for about two weeks now. Creative's support center not only sucks, it is non-existent - no actual phone, as well as the website is as slow as on the way to be totally worthless. I did supervise on the way to obtain them on the phone once and they brushed me off!

I had on the way to remove the PAX drivers, failing once more by means of the latest driver constructed during audio playback.I detached them as well as all the applications as well as used Driver Cleaner on the way to remove the remnants as well as after that rebooted.I downloaded as well as installed the newest Creative drivers as well as they appear to work.Strange that my X-Fi Platinum Fatality doesn't have this problem or any audio dropouts either.
    I'm appearing at the X-Fi Titanium package, I imagine I become aware of it for $139.00 at Newegg vs. Frys at $199.00 .

For unusual reason I have reinstalled this card more than a few times. However during that procedure I become aware of that ONE time it installed each and every one software except had the similar error messages you are seeing.I determined this by going into Device Manager plus saw that there was an X-Fi device listed, but 'disabled.'Enable this and let it get detected after that at what time that is done, restart.You be supposed to have full functionality at that point.Hope that works for you!

It is supposed to state Creative SB X-Fi beneath Sound, video, as well as game controllers.I'd offer a reinstall a attempt and observe if that fixes it.
    You are most likely not getting EAX on the way to work correctly for the reason that the drivers haven't been registered or else installed correctly; once they're on your system in the approved manner you should be OK.
    I have played Oblivion, Myth 3, Warcraft 3, FEAR, as well as Half-Life 2 ok so far by means of no problem.However the drivers, for whatsoever cause, don't 'hook' infrequently; you moreover get it installed properly, or you acquire it installed except by means of the Creative SB X-Fi device disabled or you get what you come into view on the way to have - the Creative SB X-Fi device doesn't still illustrate up in Device Manager, as well as an alternative it keeps using the MS HD Audio device.