Thread: Not Importing form templates in InfoPath 07

Not Importing form templates in InfoPath 07

Hey my system encountered some problem while importing form template in the InfoPath 2007. This problem arises when I try to import these templates from any other program. Many times I am importing templates but now days I got some error message while importing only otherwise this program works fine in the system. I have Microsoft Windows Xp operating system, has a processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @3.2GHz, has a motherboard of Gigabyte and RAM 2GB (1 x 1), hard drive about 500GB of Samsung. I am not so much aware of this program but I want to know that is actually happening with my system or with my program. If you have any other idea about how to import the template in InfoPath07, please give it to me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Not Importing form templates in InfoPath 07

You make sure that you are importing any template is in the system or not. The using existing form you can import any template form to InfoPath07 form templates. Existing form means that you have created a form in the MS Office word and you could use it in the InfoPath07 by importing. You cannot import templates if your program get damaged and not able to locate any form templates for imparting, to fix this you just remove your program and reinstall it again, this might help you and you should import any form templates to your InfoPath easily.

If you are develop any advanced form, you get better speed and feature for importing model from any other e-documents. You can use OCR (optical character recognition) software which can be done externally. If you are trying to import more than one form templates you might face this problem because by default InfoPath import can introduce only one form at a time. You can import more than form by computerize which allow you to do this task. Reinstall that software or the application might fix this problem.

----Due to bad installation of application you might not able to import any form templates in InfoPath07 from any other form. To fix this kind of problem just reinstall the problem, from my side I can give you this solution. Your application has been lost the importing feature if your system is affected with the viruses. To solve this just scan your computer with updated antivirus and reinstall the application might work perfectly with your system. Try this kind of solution you can import any form template to your InfoPath07.

--- You can fix this problem by bringing your form In the place of third importer on the Microsoft office web site. You might find your problem and you could import templates from other application. There is some possibility that after importing you cannot find the imported templates in the application to solve this you have to create data source which physically locate the store data and can control over it. This data source is recommended for some application not for the all application. So think over this solution and do your best.

To import any templates into your InfoPath07, that do not have any method for connection, you can do this by your application. You can’t import templates if your application might get corrupted due to any reason, to fix this just reinstall the application would work on your system. After reinstalling the application just create new form template after this setting up the web connection and then choose the details that you wish to import into your application. So try this kind of solution and I hope that you might get satisfy.