Thread: How to convert MP4 to MP3 free

How to convert MP4 to MP3 free

I am having many MP4 files borrowed from my friends MP4 player, but i want it to convert it to MP3 format as it does not support in my device with MP4 format....!

Can anyone tell me how to convert MP4 to MP3 for free....??????

Re: How to convert MP4 to MP3 free

There are many free conversion tool available on the internet such as :

Free M4a to MP3 Converter 6.0

XiliSoft Video Converter 3.1

MP4 to MP3 Converter

Dear Google is your best friend...!

Converting MP4 to MP3

To convert MP4 to MP3, you must create a file format converter program. Converter programs are available through the network is abundant. Downloads.com is a good place for you to begin around to buy. Before you buy it can offer many downloadable programs are a free trial period so you find it a good idea to create a program to try.

3 basic steps to converting MP4 to MP3:

1. Programs which loads a freeware or purchase a converter that supports MP4 to MP3 conversion.

2. Install the program on your computer.

3. Follow the instructions the program provides you with and you will be able to convert Mp4 files to Mp3 format.

You have preferred songs encodées in MP4 (MPEG-4) and formats that your multimedia player able to read formats MP3? It is a free application to extract the audio data of your favourite MP4/MPEG4 video files and to convert them into MP3 most popular formats MP4 called like Converting into MP3.

Other than MPEG4 format, Convert MP4 to MP3 also support other video formats like AVI, DivX, Xvid, FLV (flash video), QuickTime video (. Mov), DVD Video, VOB video and more. Although IT is easy to program drank off IT can produce good quality audio MP3. The interface off Convert MP4 to MP3 is simple and easy to use. Users can add the MP4 Just row and click the convert button is. Us the conversion job completed, the users can click "Play MP3" button to play the MP3 audio

Moreover, it supports the majority of the operating system Windows between which Windows and 7. To convert mp4 in MP3 is a software free and available for download with the version the current of 1,1.

BUT they're not free!! Or only for the 1st 3 mins of file. That's no good is it?