Thread: Best Windows Vista Optimization program

Best Windows Vista Optimization program

Guys, I have installed the Windows Vista to my system and now I am looking for the optimization program for that. I am searching for this so that I will be able to clean the registry for improving the defragmenter, general system cleanup. I am confused that which one will be best to do that. Please help me to select the best one. I will appreciate each and every helpful reply.

Re: Best Windows Vista Optimization program

If you search for this on internet then I am sure that you will find a number of software for this and that is obviously going to confuse anyone. So my suggestion to you is not to get confused between those and just search for the CCleaner software. This is freely available on internet. This will help you to It protects your privacy online and this will make the computer quicker and secure. Just download it install and this will definitely going to help you out.

OK, you can try the above suggested software to see that whether it helps you or not. I am not saying that this is bad but if that cannot solve the issue then you can also give a try to another software that is called Auslogics Disk Defrag. You can easily select the hard drive from the drop down menu. For visual learners, it shows the pie graph. If you are using this software on the older XP machines then also it will give the fast performance. This will show you a summary report that will contain the total number of files and folders defragged.

Earlier, I was also searching for the similar kind of solution but not able to find the one which can easily fulfill my needs. One day, I found a tool on Cnet. I read the review for that and found that interesting. The name for the software is Advanced System Optimizer. On the very next day, I downloaded that software. It is freelny available. It has many useful tools which are implemented in that like Registry Cleaner and Optimizer, System Cleaner, Disk Defrager, Disk Explorer, Duplicate File Remover, Privacy Cleaner, Backup Manager and many more. There may be many other software that have all the tools mentioned above but the best part about this is its User interface. It has a very nice and simple user interface that can be operated easily. So I thing you should not wait for any other and just go for this.

You can also take a look at the software called Malwarebytes. This is made for fighting the malware. You will find that there are many tools that will help you to recognize and take away the malicious software from your system. If your computer is infected then this will give you the assistance for removing that as needed. And this will also help you to restore your machine to optimum performance.

If that will be the case then I would like to recommend you the Advanced System Care Pro. I am using this from a long time. There ma y be people who will not like this because MBAM thing broke. But I found this is the best for me in such conditions. I am using this from about last one year but it serves well for me.