Thread: How to burn DivX file to DVD?

How to burn DivX file to DVD?

Hello friend,
    Recently bought a HP computer with the inbuilt Windows 7 compatibility. I have no such idea of all the functionality of a laptop. I stored a movie clip which is in the .avi format. Now I want to store it some other place like in the DVD, is it possible to burn the .avi file format in the DVD or into the CD. Which one is good for the burning process? Any information about this will be grateful for me.

Re: How to burn DivX file to DVD?

First you need to convert the file into the DVD video format, I recommend you to use the ConvertXtoDVD application which is used for the conversion of the file format. Some of my friends are using the other burning software those are frequently giving them error during the burning process, but the ConvertXtoDVD does not give me any problem still now. I burned more than 100 movies with this burning software faced no problem with this, it works smoothly. I recommend you go through this burning software which will better for you to burn the movie that you have.

Yes first of all you have to convert the file into the DVD format otherwise in later it will not play in the DVD player. I am also using the convertxtodvd for burning the movie clips and others into the DVD. This is a good one; I used many of the other software’s before that, which gives me a lot of problem while I start the burning process. But the convertxtodvd is still now not encountered with any problem. You can add a separate language for the file which you will play in the DVD player, is support the languages like English, Finnish, Dutch, French, English, Finnish, Dutch, French, Arabic etc. you can add the language by click on the “Language” option under the Setting window of the application. Browse or load the file from the machine, where you stored that one. For that click on the “Add video file” option under the file menu option, you can add several video files at a time, but a single file will burn at a time. This application is supports maximum number of file formats like the MKV, VOB, WMV, AVI, MPEG, MP4 etc. you have select the desire format before hit on the burn option.

As per, my opinion any of the DVD burning software is ok to work with that. The software’s are designed to apply the separate subtitles in the DVD video file. I am using the Nero DVD burner software, the option to add the subtitle in this application is look like “Add Subtitle channel". The program is supports the subtitles of STR along with the combination of SUB & IDX. If the subtitle is not working in the DVD then check the subtitle file and the video file are assigning with the same file extension. Suppose the if the file name is movie.avi then the name of the subtitle file should be movie.srt. you can also able to add the separate chapter of the movie before burn the file, for that you just right click on the main chapter and then click on the add chapter option, this will ask you for the number of chapters that you wish to add.

I have simple step by step process for the DVD file burn, you first open the Windows Movie Maker and import the .avi file in the window of the movie maker which one you want to burn. Drag the file in the bottom of the window and save the file in any location of the machine. In this process you simply convert the file into DVD format. Otherwise it will not play in the DVD player in later. Then the Windows Movie Maker will allow you to burn the file into the file, which will take less time to burn. If you are going to burn the separate files of the original file then you have to follow the process for each of the part of the file to burn then separate in a DVD.

There is another software which is used for the DVD burn named as “Win DVD Creator”, by this application you can transform the .avi or other formats like mpeg, mpg etc into the .vob file format. Nut this application is supports the video files those are having the resolution like the 480x480 or 576x352. This is very much works for me to burn any format file into the Div X format. The Nero Vision can convert the AVI to DVD. This is good you can try to burn the file into the DVD with this application.

litmon Guest

You can burn a Data DVD/CD or you can burn it by Nero as Nero Digital Video Disk or by Nero Vision as you want. Nero Ultra Edition can have so much functionality by which you can do almost anything.