Thread: Wmv not playing in Quicktime

Wmv not playing in Quicktime

I have two computers with the environment of windows 7 and MAC OSX installed the QuickTime pro in both the computers. I used this one for the play the video files from the internet as well to play the different video extension files. The problem is while I tried to play the .wma file in the QuickTime player, it is not playing with the file extension. It require for the video coding program. Is there any platform to use the .wma file in the QuickTime platform? I also tried to access the file in the Mac computer but it was not plated in the machine. Any idea on this issue? Any information regarding this will be helpful for me..

Re: .wmv not playing in Quicktime

I recommend you to install the Flip4Mac in your Mac machine, this is used for the QuickTime, while you are unable to play the windows media file in the machine. I8t is compatible with the Mac OSX environment. By applying this you can able to play any type of window file as well as the other file extensions and along with that the import and export the Windows Media files by using the QuickTime player support applications in both the PowerPC and the Intel-based Mac machine. It supports the any version of the Mac OSX with any version of the QuickTime player. Download and install the application in your machine. I hope this will help you to play the windows media file in the Mac support machine.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

As per the Mac machine I suggest you to install the iTunes application, this will help you to play the windows media file in the Mac computer that you have. If you are having the problem to play the windows media file in the Mac machine then the iTunes application will help you to convert the .wma file extension in the supported file extension. While you play the file through the ITunes application it will tossed into the library of the iTunes and copied that file to the Apple machine. By the converting the file you can also able to play the files which are includes the file extension like the MP3, WAV, and AIFF. You can also try to play the file with the component which is as named Windows Media Components for QuickTime. I am sure that this will definitely help you to overcome from the problem that you are facing.

The conversion into the QuickTime player is most popular for the windows media file. I know one of the converter named as File Juicer. Which is used for the conversion of the windows media files like the .wma, .wmv etc for the QuickTime player. It will automatically use the encoder for the media file in QuickTime. The inbuilt encoder of the QuickTime is used for the windows media file codec format. The file juicer is used to search the other features with out the conversion of the file extension. While you put any image or any type of the audio or video file in the player it prevents the original copy of the file. This application will extract the codec of the windows media file for the player if the player is supports the player extension to play. Try with the converter of the windows media file to play in your QuickTime player, it will definitely help you.