Thread: Where can I find new install of Quicktime pro

Where can I find new install of Quicktime pro

I am looking for downloading the new Quicktime Pro installation file as I am having the paid registration number but the thing is I am not able to find out the place from where I can download the same program without buying it again. Can anybody tell me that from where I can download this pro version of the Quicktime Pro.

Re: Where can I find new install of Quicktime pro

No worries if you are not able to find out the webpage for downloading the Quicktime Pro then I guess there is one more simpler way by which you can easily make your Quicktime, a registered version. I suggest you to install any free version of the Quicktime Pro and then click on the Open and then Edit. Here you have to click on the Preferences and then choose to Register. Once you have enter the correct registration key then it will automatically become the Quicktime which you have bought.

I wanted to install the new version of itunes 7 and when I run the installer an error message appears: "Unable to delete the earlier version of QuickTime. Contact your technical support group." I tried to uninstall it just reinstall. For control of itunes no problem but for the quicktime: impossible! And I've tried everything! Now I can not use either itunes or my ipod.

If your are not able to remove any program from your computer system then there are many registry cleaner tool which help you to remove the particular thing from the windows registry that is from the core of your windows machine. You just need to type the windows removal tool which will show you huge number of links from where you can download the same.

CCleaner literally Crap Cleaner, cleans and optimizes the system with high efficiency. It works by removing unnecessary files and destroying the temporary files generated by software, especially Internet browsers (cache, history, Cookies and Index.dat). Note that it does not add or Adware or Spyware and it exists in French. CCleaner gives new life to your computer! Once the installer is launched, you will need as usual to accept the license and select an installation directory. However, the choice of options in the last step should be reflected.