Thread: Embed movies of QuickTime is not working in any web browser

Embed movies of QuickTime is not working in any web browser

I have problem with QuickTime. I have download new updated QuickTime for watching videos available on internet, But then I couldn't see any embed QuickTime movie in any browser. I tried with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and when I tried to start videos then the browser get crashes. I have tried to do all the solutions on Google, but didn’t get any idea. So please help me out.

Re: Embed movies of QuickTime is not working in any web browser

I can understand your problem as most of the people are turning with same issue. I will tell you some simple steps to do and then you can check that it’s working for you or not, first set up your Quick Time Movie to play and for the best performance you can click on important and use cross platform and browser compatibility. After downloading Quick Time Movies try to play movies; it might happens that when a user enters the page many times the users' browser, freezes, lockups crashes, or it causes the page to load extremely slow. This problem is most common in the Internet Explorer browser. These problems are occurred frequently. A better option to fix this is to load a single frame movie which the user clicks so that the full length movie can be played. These needs to create a one more single frame Quick Time Movie which gives us idea that when they need to click it to see the full length movie.

I have seen that this issue with many of the users . I have seen that most of the time the core reason for the issue is update. In your case I would suggest you to make updates for the respective browsers. Then I will also suggest you to check compatibility of video which you are want to watch. You can also try opera mini browser this is better choice to you for watching videos and embedded movies. You can also check by anti virus that your browser is corrupt or not if it’s corrupt then you have to in install it again then you can get update new fresh copy of that browser.

The reason behind that is may be the resolution compatibility of that video with the monitor screen, first you cheek screen resolution if its normal or less than required then you have to increase that resolution as per video requirement. And I would also suggest you to check the compatibility with windows XP service pack 3 because if you are you using the windows 7 then may be its not compatible with that video.

I don’t know which operating system you are using but if you are using windows 7 (64 bit) then I think that can be the possible problem for the issue that you are facing with the browser. The reason for these is that the current atmosphere and the software’s that are running are not that compatible with windows 7 (64 bit).so looking at this I would suggest you to try windows 7 (32 bit)if at all possible.

If your compatibility of operating system with that video is ok then I would suggest you make your browser free enough to play that video by this I mean that you have to delete all the cookie and also history that take place by the browser then close browser and open again and you can check again with the videos. I will also suggest you to use Ccleaner software which use for cleaning all unwanted history and downloads from browsers, it will give you better speed and performance. If the above solution does not work then I would suggest you to check for the updates and try again.
    Last edited by DotNetUser; 13-11-2010 at 11:33 AM.

First you need to check that which type of video you are going to play if it is other than MPEG-2 then it should play without any error But if you are trying to play MPEG-2 then you have to download upgraded quick time player version 7.6 which supports online video .If you are getting any error then copy that error page on desktop and try to open from desktop.