Thread: Login Password does not match with Windows 7

Login Password does not match with Windows 7

I am using computer with Windows 7 operating system. I kept a login password for my account. Now i try to open my account but is not allow me to enter in my account. It show "wrong password" message. I am sure that i entered correct password but still same problem is there. What i have to do to solve my problem? Please anyone have any idea then reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Login Password does not match with Windows 7

I will recommend you to search for reset password for windows. There is a bootable cd which scan and reset windows password. There is not a easy to remove the old password without booting. There are some linux disc which can show you the password but that is a very tough procedure.

There is a no any other way to recover a password or to enter in a account without a password. But there is a one technique that will help you to solve your problem. Remove all your computer connection. Check your motherboard properly. You can see CMOS battery on the motherboard. You remove that CMOS battery and start your computer. It reset all your password and no need to install any password. After you check your account place CMOS battery in it particular place. In this way it remove your password. It magic so try it.

If your account ask for correct password then you have to enter a correct password to enter in your account. If password enter by you is not match then you are not able to enter in your account. Now there is a only one option you have and that is format your computer system. It help you to solve your problem. You can lost all your previous data. After formatting your computer all the previous setting what you done in your system will lost. so it help you to remove your account login password also. It also delete your account.

Download a bootable CD--Windows Password key to reset the admin password.

litmon Guest

If you are using Desktop just remove and fix again Battery which is in your mother board. Or reinstall your Windows 7 . These are the most easy ways to remove your problem.
    Last edited by Kunal; 16-11-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed