Thread: Microsoft publisher does not print colour printout with my color printer

Microsoft publisher does not print colour printout with my color printer

I have a laptop and i have installed MS Publisher 2007 on my machine. I also have a HP LaserJet 3800 network printers. The problem i am facing is that when i give the command of print in my MS Publisher, then it does not print any color printout, even though the printer is color. I have tried to print through other Microsoft application such as Microsoft word and it is working fine, i get color printout through it. I have this problem when i print through the publisher only. Does anyone have any idea why i am getting this problem on my system? Please try to help me out. Your help regarding this issue will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by $Beyonce$; 12-11-2010 at 09:48 PM.

Re: Microsoft publisher does not print colour printout with my color printer

I think that there might be some printer setting issue with your Microsoft publisher. So i will advise you to go through the following steps. First you need to go to file option in publisher. Then go to Print Setup>> details. Here you will have to search for a button, which will allow you to make changes in your printer's advanced settings. Here you have to make sure that the option for printing the color is being enabled. Once you are done with that, now try to print through it. I think it will help you in solving your problem.

I am also having the same problem with my printer. When i try to print through the adobe, then i do not give me any color printing option inside the printer setting. When i give the print command to it, then it just print the black and white printout. I have tried to check the printer with the other computer and it is working fine there. What has happened to my system? Why it is not printing color printouts. Can anyone help me on this problem? Please try t o post your reply as early as you can. Thanks.

I fell that there is problem with your Microsoft publisher that is why you are getting this problem. So i will advise you to reinstall the whole Microsoft office software on your system or you can also repair your publisher software. Try this solution and let me now if you have any success regarding this problem.