Thread: How to fix Web video and flash together

How to fix Web video and flash together

I am looking how to setup a video website and I have decided that while using Theora it is good for use. And then I have decided to start investigating the video delivery over the Flash, which appears to be very difficult. As far as I had gone to that, this need to encode a x264 video and the MP3/AAC audio and make use of Adobe Flash to produce a .swf out of that. Does this comprise, speak, the interface that supply the progress bar/volume control/play/pause keys. I came to hear that the Adobe Flash plug-in for browsers can already run H.264 video, so why is it seen that the things like FlowPlayer and JWPlayer can able to do the exact same thing. Please help from this trouble.

Re: How to fix Web video and flash together

I didn’t come to know what exact problem you are facing on your system. Either you want to do the setup of Video website or you want to fix the Web video and flash together on your system. What you want to do please specify me what problem you are facing on your system such that I will help you to solve your problem. And please give me the configuration of your system what you are using at your end.

I only want to fix the problem of Web video and flash together on my system. The configuration of my computer system I listed below so you can so to this. Please help me out from this problem what I am facing on my system.
    • Operating system: Windows XP.
    • Microprocessor: Intel Core 2 Duo.
    • Memory: 1GB.
    • Processor: Intel 915G Express chipset.
    • Monitors: 19 inch Samsung.
    • Hard drive: 500 GB.

I have had this trouble on my system. I have solved this problem by this process. Install the Flash on your system. You will able to see the verification screen that will say it the successfully installed on your system, but you will still won't able to view the videos on the MSN, YouTube, etc. To solve this Run C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtilXX.exe where XX is the biggest range you get in this directory. I have the range of 9 digit normally it is the same digit. You will be encouraged to exit the entire browsers and you are have finished. And update the Windows or Internet Explorer of 64-bit Go to the below given directory C:\windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash\ to get the FlashUtilXX program.

Now I have come with the new problem on my system.
    • It looks that if I run a fresh Internet Explorer instance and place in or browse to a url containing the Flash, the same url will play the Flash without any problem.
    • It will rarely play in extra tabs option of any request.
    • It will unable to play in a window that is opened programmatically.
    • It looks like a sandbox issue for me. Kindly do the unsatisfactory that you can solve it by "upgrading" to windows XP or other the browsers