Thread: Flash, Real-Player or Windows Media videos are played with no audio

Flash, Real-Player or Windows Media videos are played with no audio

I in recent times have knowledgeable problem when trying to observe online videos. QuickTime appropriately plays videos by means of sound, in the further hand over Flash, Real-Player Or Windows Media videos are played through completely no audio. I initial become aware of troubles trying to observe videos on CNN, as a result I experienced different web-pages, similar to You-Tube, in addition to option file formats, except no success. Afterward I tried on the way to open the videos URLs in a straight line through the players, believe so as to Safari was my trouble but still no sound.
    My specifications and I am running:
    Mac OS X 10.4.7
    Safari 2.0.4 (419.3)
    iTunes 6.0.5 (20)
    QuickTime Player 7.1.2
    Any suggestion to this problem will be very welcome. Thank you in advance for your invaluable suggestion.

Re: Flash, Real-Player or Windows Media videos are played with no audio

I would suggest you to attempt this one if you have a newer Mac otherwise upgraded Mac at that moment now just launch GarageBand subsequently quit it. If this doesn't resolve it in that case rush over to applications->Utilities->Audio MIDI Setup as well as open to facilitate program then change "Audio Output" "Format" to 44100.0 Hz.

I too have same trouble and My problem is solved by doing the below thing.I just created a new user- System Preferences -> Accounts in order on the way to test video as well as audio, furthermore to match up to the sound settings. The consequences anywhere the identical no sound, as well as the settings matched my unique user's current preferences. Back to my old user, I installed Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4, except it perform presently similar to Safari still no sound.Then I checked my QuickTime settings System Preferences -> QuickTime -> Advanced:
    Default Synthesizer: QuickTime Music Synthesizer;
    Transport Setup : Automatic;
    Enable kiosk mode : Checked;
    MIME Settings: never manually changed;
    Media keys: none.
    As a result I check my Audio Output settings Applications -> Utilities -> Audio MIDI Setup:
    Format: 96000.0 Hz. I changed to 44100.0 Hz moreover shock audio is back.

I'm at present having alike problem by means of my Quicktime player. I encompass a MacBook Pro running OS x 10.6.2. I make use of Flip 4 Mac by means of my Quicktime on the way to play WMV files, furthermore at time when played; I obtain video however no audio I have change my audio MIDI settings as mentioned above but I am still not getting sound.

To make confident so as to you listen to sound at the same time as watching videos, please attempt the following:
    •Try to adjust the volume control on top of your computer as well as speakers.
    •Also try to adjust the volume control positioned within the lower right corner of the YouTube Video Player.
    •make certain so as to the volume is up and about on supplementary video players, such like Quicktime, Real Player, or Windows Media player
    •Attempt shutting down your computer furthermore after that restarting it once more.
    •Videos on YouTube are flow all the way through an Adobe Flash player.
    •In favor of the most excellent viewing experience, we recommend you to install the newest version of Adobe after uninstalling the older version you have installed.

I too have this problem but now this problem is resolved.Codec packs are irritating. Download just the codecs that you require. The file so as to you're demanding to play most likely be full of Dolby Digital or DTS audio as an alternative of MP3 audio. I download the AC3Fiulter. You will easily get it from there site.