Thread: Problem in using Media player on Windows 7

Problem in using Media player on Windows 7

I have a new computer with following configuration

PROCESSOR : Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50 GHz
    RAM : 6 GB DDR3
    MOTHER BOARD : ASUS P5Q3 Deluxe
    Graphic card : NVIDIA QUADRO FX 5800
    250 GB Hard disk drive

I install Windows 7 Professional operating system in my computer. There is a problem i face while installing Media player in my computer. I installed it with some error. I try to run it on my computer but it won't work and close the Media player window. What i have to do to solve mu problem? Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Media player not working with Windows 7

I think because of the error in installation of Media player you are facing this problem with your Windows 7 Professional operating system. You have to uninstall it and then newly install Media player in your computer system. Go to Control panel. Then go to "Add or Remove programs". Delete your install Media player and restart your computer. Now install setup of Media player in your computer. If it install without any error then it solve your problem.

If there is a virus in your system then also this type of problem occurs. First install anti-virus in your computer system. Install it properly and then scan your whole system. Delete all the virus from your computer. After deleting all the virus from your computer check your Media player player work properly or not. If virus deleted some important Media player file then you have to reinstall the Media player software. If your system also corrupted by virus then you have to format your computer. Don't forget to install anti-virus in your system.

For that the best option is to switch to any other video player. Or else better download a fresh setup of the media player from the official website and then re-install it. If still that does not work then there is no other way. You have to use any other media player. There are many free already available.

cruzer_rock Guest

well i would suggest you to go for VLC rather then depending on media player still....

Even I think that the VLC is the best option. VLC Media Player is a multimedia player extremely lightweight. Consumer Resources program has been minimized to work perfectly in the background or on systems with modest power. It is a compelling alternative to Windows Media Player face and many other programs using the foundation of Microsoft Reader. A special feature of this player is that it does not require installing additional codecs to work properly. This is without doubt a valuable benefit because it is no longer necessary to install many codecs together in packs to play a video compression format that is new to a traditional reader! VLC Media Player is however able to play audio and video formats most popular totally self-contained look much better with post-processing image and sound quality superior. VLC Media Player is able to read, among others, Mpeg-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, AAC, MP3, OGG, AVI, WMV, MOV etc..

If you have a problem with your Media player then there is a number of Media player software are there which you can use for Windows 7.
    Some of the Media Player are as follows:-
    • VLC Media Player:
    VLC Media Player is a ultimate choice for a free media player in Windows 7. You can play damaged, corrupted or incomplete media files in it.
    • Media player Classic Home Cinema:
    Media player Classic Home Cinema is a multilingual as well as portable. Media Player Classic Home Cinema works flawlessly on 32 and 64 bit version of Windows 7.
    • GOM Player:-
    With GOM Player you have possible to take screenshot, customize contrast, brightness, and saturation.