Thread: Canon ZoomBrowser with Windows 7

Canon ZoomBrowser with Windows 7

Well the only thing for what I have shown up myself here is that is the Cannon ZoomBrowser compatible with the Windows 7. Well the thing is that at first I was using the Windows XP SP 3 and I have recently bought the Windows XP for me and hence I felt the need for asking that thing here. Can you all please help me with this thing? I really want to have the situation such that I can get it work in the manner that I am looking for. Please let me know if anyone else has ever done this thing before. Will I have to have the drivers in addition so that the ZoomBrowser will work on the Windows 7? Any suggestion in the matter will be really appreciated. Hope that I will be receiving the reply soon from your side.

Re: Canon ZoomBrowser with Windows 7

I also want to add my voice to the discussion that is going on here. I also want to know how I can have this thing work on the Windows 7 system that I am having at the home. Well I tried using the same on the Windows 7 but it did not work at all. I just want to have that thing work in the similar manner that it uses to work with the Windows XP. I have seen that the Windows 7 does not even shows up the pop up for the same, it simply ignore it. Can you all please tell me the perfect way by which I can have this thing so that I can organize and edit the images that I have with me? I was really happy with the way it was working in the Windows XP. Please come up with good suggestions, I really need them a lot.

Well looking at the current scenario I would simply suggest you to have the latest drivers installed for the Cannon Zoom Browser. As that is the only thing that I know will work in your favor. Go to the official site and see if there are any drivers that can help you in the situation of yours. Well I have seen that the things that were working with the Windows XP or the Vista are really finding it difficult to work with the Windows 7 and hence the Microsoft Company has launched the updates so that the things can really work in the same manner as they were working in the previous versions of the Windows. Please pay a visit to the official site of the Microsoft and see if you can have the drivers for the scenario of yours.

Well I am in total agreement with what Eric B has said. Well the Windows 7 is the complete package and I think the word really suits it. I am saying this because I have always seen that it gives the basic support to almost every little hardware. That support if we want we can call them as the drivers. Well those drivers are really basic in nature and they provide only the basic functionality. Because of the basic functionality available they are really in no match to the full fledge work that they can give. Hence I would simply suggest you to have the latest drivers for the Zoom Browser so that we can use the same with its full fledge functionality.

Why are you all wasting your time in discussing the issue here? I have seen a lot of threads on the various forums and I have seen that there is a release for the drivers for the same that you all are looking for. So I would simply suggest you to have the drivers installed on your system and I am sure that they will do the trick for you. The heading that you should search for is the ZoomBrowser EX Updater for Windows. Search for the same on the Google and install the drivers for the same, and I am of the opinion that you will be able to get the Zoom Browser in the Windows 7. Download and install it on the system of yours and I am sure that this time it will run there. Do post if that worked.

Well I would suggest you to go with the Compatibility mode of the Windows XP. If that was running with the Windows XP of yours in the previous time I think that there will be no need for searching for the same on the Internet. Try to install the same in the Windows XP compatible mode and I am sure that this time you will for sure get a way to have that thing in the proper manner. Please tell me if that worked.

Well I think what JonathanD has suggested is really nice and I would suggest you to have that thing and see if that really work. In addition to that I have the ZoomBrowser EX Updater for Windows Vista/7 of which the version for it is 6.5.1. Well the good thing about this is that it is compatible with Windows 7 and hence I would suggest you to give this a try if at what my colleague said fails. Please download it and then make a clean installation for the same. In addition to that I want you all to have a look at the following thread: Zoombrowser ex to convert mjpeg to mpeg