Thread: Antivirus not installing with Windows 7 home premium

Antivirus not installing with Windows 7 home premium

I am using computer system with my Windows 7 home premium. There is a virus in my computer and because of that my computer is not working properly. I have AVG antivirus and I tried to install it, but it is also not working. I tired many times but still there is same result. So what can I do to solve this problem. What is the best way to fix that.
    Last edited by Wamilr; 09-11-2010 at 11:25 AM.

Re: Antivirus not installing with Windows 7 home premium

Your system is affected by virus so because of that you are facing this problem with your computer system. If virus not allow you to install the antivirus software then there is no any other option except formatting your system. So if you want to delete the virus from your computer than you have to format your system. After complete the format you can install antivirus in your system. But you have to format your complete hard disk.

If there is a problem in your antivirus installation then there is a problem in your AVG antivirus. There is a number of antivirus software are available in a market like Avast, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, McAfee VirusScan, eScan Antivirus, Antispyware, BitDefender etc. so you can try with different antivirus to solve your problem. If you want a better result then you have to update your antivirus once in a week.

Last night my norton expired so I too tried AVG. But there is some issue with the setup so I switched with ESET. It is working well know and I will also recommend this. You can download a demo of the antivirus and then use it. If you like you can buy or if you want a free antivirus then you can use Comodo.