Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2010

Exclamation Windows Movie Maker on xp Doesn't import vids

Well when I try to import a video something like this opens up

C: \ Documents and Settings \ User \ My Documents \ My Pictures \ FIFA 11 DEMO Real Madrid 1 - 0 Chelsea Soccer.wmv EA SPORTS could not be imported.
I already changed it to .flv or .avi and it still doesn't work how do i make it work?
Pl;ease help me
Old 09-11-2010

Re: Windows Movie Maker on xp Doesn't import vids

Are you getting any kind of error message while importing the video. if you are getting the error message when you attempt to import audio or video that has been protected with digital rights management (DRM). DRM is a technology that lets content authors and publishers, such as record companies and movie studios, control how their digital music and video files are used and distributed. Protected digital media files cannot be imported into Windows Movie Maker.
To know more about the same then i will advise you to go with the below given link.

Microsoft

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,