Thread: Samsung star renamed as wave s5253

Samsung star renamed as wave s5253

I am currently using the Samsung Star phone which has a model number as S5230 and I have came across one website which seems to be renaming the Samsung Start phone with the Wave s5253 as it seems to be like my phone only. Now I don't know that the website have made some mistake or Samsung is just fooling us by changing the model's name and number. Please provide proper information about the Samsung Star vs Wave.

Re: Samsung star renamed as wave s5253

I have searched a bit about both the mobile phones and have came to know that both of them are just identical according to their design. So I think you have got it wrong that the any website would have renamed the Samsung Star as Wave S5253. According to me, It must be the Samsung wave. And even if some website is providing any wrong information then you must confirm about the same from an official website of the manufacturer.

Yes, There are no big differences between these two phones in the looks but as there are many models of the Samsung Wave in the market which has different functionality and looks as well but the model about which you are discussing here is similar to the Star due to which you have got confused. I think you should check about the same in the google by just typing "Samsung Wave S5" which will show you some different models of the same mobile phone.

There is no possibility that the big brands such as Samsung will try to fool people by just changing the model number of the phone and nothing inside it. It is not like China Mobile phone which looks like original one from outside but nothing like that inside it. So please never say that Samsung is fooling its users. You may have got confused with the similar body of the phone and nothing else.