Thread: Installation error in windows live writer

Installation error in windows live writer

I am using windows 7 to the system I am using and in the system I am also using windows live essential for blogging and mailing. I heard about the windows live writer which has some great features for the blogger and I have gone through its features they are really awesome for the blogger so I have downloaded it from the internet. But I am getting some system error while installing it to the system. Please anybody can tell me what will be the procedure to install it or anything else is effecting to install it into the system. A good suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Installation error in windows live writer

I think there may be some virus which is effecting the installation of the software. I think you should use some anti-virus for the installation of the software. Before installation you should run the spy-ware software to the system to search out the bug which is affecting the process of installation. So try using the antivirus software and see if this helps you to get the desired solution or not.

As you have tried the installation of the software to the system I think this may be corrupted due to some viruses into your system. As this type installation issue mainly occurs due to the viruses in the system. So download the new software and install t again in the system but remember that should be after running the antivirus software. You can also boot the system as sometime viruses might lead to the crash of the system. I think installation of the newly downloaded software may resolve the issue of the installation error.

Actually I have done a checkup to the system and found that there are many viruses to the system and also found that the antivirus I am using also not updated. So that I have just rebooted the system and then downloaded fresh software and at the time of installing it onto the system I found the same error is still persist. What should I do to get the solution? I really need a help to get the desired solution please help me.

This type of installation error are mainly occur due to the following things. So try checking if you are performing the installation in these conditions. If doing so then please ignore them.
    • Verify that you are logged in as a user who contains administrator rights.
    • Also temporarily disable your firewall.
    • Also watch out that you have downloaded the software is with latest updates.
    • Also verify that you have sufficient space on the hard disk.
    • Utilize the Disk Cleanup Manager Service to clear the temporary documents and folders.
    • Also make sure that all the application should be closed like MS outlook, windows live messenger, windows live mail desktop and so on. If all the application related to the windows live are on then close them. After all this try installation I think this time you will get the application which you have downloaded to be installed.

To repair such error and to get the application to be installed into the system I think you should follow the steps below.

• First of all clean all the temporary file and folders using disk cleanup utility.
    • After cleaning the disk restart the system.
    • Now download the application which you want to install and install that application into the system.
    • After the installation again restart the system.
    • Now visit the website from where you have installed the application and install the update.