Thread: Windows live mesh starting issue

Windows live mesh starting issue

I am using HP laptop with windows 7 and using windows live mesh to get connected to the relatives. Actually I was using windows live before and it was working fine and serving me the best. Later I have installed windows live mesh and it was working fine but from last five days I am getting a message that “live mesh is currently starting” whole day. Anybody is there to help me so that I can get out of this problem. Please help me.

Re: Windows live mesh starting issue

As per your description it seems that you are facing problem which is related to your laptop software I think you need to check out your software if they are updated or not if not so then update your software in the system you are using and then reinstall windows live mesh again and see if you are getting the solution or not. I think this will help you to sort out the problem you should to try this.

It seems that there are some problem in the settings of the software which you have installed in the system. I would like to tell you that it can be solved by reinstalling the software again with the new one. Before installing the software I would like to tell you if possible then reboot the system. Installation of the software after booting the system I think is the better option it will remove all the bugs related to the software. Try doing this perhaps helps you.

I have done the rebooting and also checked all the software and found that they all are updated but no solution. I have done the re-installation of the software it was working fine but for a little time. But after some time again started getting the same message as I was getting previously. Please suggest me a proper solution all the great solution would be appreciated.

To get the desired solution I would like to suggest you to follow the steps I am giving you below:
    • First of uninstall the windows live mesh from the system.
    • Download the new mesh live I think the previous one may be corrupted.
    • After that you can install the software which you have downloaded to the system.

I think this solve your problem which you are facing. Try doing this.

I want to ask you something, which software you are using as a spyware. Because, I am also using windows live mesh from last three years and didn’t get any problem with it except once. I have installed some software to the system with antivirus software which caused to disabled the dependent services. As I have also getting started the same message as you are. So I think change the services which you have manipulated assuming them that they are not needed or changed the software you are using as a spyware.