Thread: AVI to MP4 converter on Mac OS X

AVI to MP4 converter on Mac OS X

I am using my Macbook from last two years and I have never used this laptop for entertainment purpose. Now I have got many AVI files which I have downloaded on my Macbook and I would like to have all these files in the MP4 format. Actually I want to play these files on my player which does not read AVI files so it would be better to convert them into MP4. Please suggest me some softwares which would be compatible on Mac OS X.

Re: AVI to MP4 converter on Mac OS X

4Media Video Converter for Mac is the ideal video converting tool for Mac users to convert amongst a diverse array of standard-definition (SD) video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, and high-definition (HD) formats like MPEG2-TS, AVCHD, and MKV. This Mac video converter also enables you to extract audio from videos and then convert audio formats from one to another. Furthermore, this fully integrated Mac converter software enables you to convert videos to images and create videos from images. 4Media Video Converter for Mac makes it possible to view just about any format file on just about any multimedia device including the iPod, iPhone(even the newest iPhone 4), iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox360, Zune, PMPs, Google phones, and mobile phones. Batch file processing and multithreading are also supported offering unprecedented multi-file conversion speed.

I have found one more converter which you can use to convert the AVI file to MP4 files and this software is also compatible on your macbook as well. This softwares allows you to convert AVI, MPEG or MPG. It can transpose your movies to AVI, as your MOV, WMV, VOB, MP4 and more. Effortless and simple to use, the program also offers a huge amount of features that allows users edit the videos, do batch conversions, offer real-time preview, watch movies by using built-in player, capture video, etc.

Aiseesoft MP4 Converter Suite includes several features to facilitate copying and converting files to MP4 format. Two applications are available: DVD to MP4 Converter that lets you extract the contents of your DVD to convert them to MP4 format, so you can easily transfer them to compatible devices like your iPod, iTouch, iPhone, Zune, PS3, etc.. Audio files can also be extracted and encoded in MP3, AAC and M4A. MP4 Movie Converter which then performs the same actions but from any video file like MPEG, AVI, ASF, WMV, FLV, etc.. You can then select the location where your new files.

As an excellent Mac AVI Converter, XFreesoft AVI Converter for Mac not only can convert AVI to all popular formats video, such as MP4, MOV ,WMV, MPEG,MKV, etc,but also can convert video files to AVI format. Moreover, this Mac AVI Converter which designed for Mac users also supports extracting the audio track from video files to save as Mp3,etc.With such powerful and versatile AVI Converter for Mac, you can easily playback AVI video files on any popular video player. XFreesoft AVI Converter for Mac offers you several powerful functions to optimize the output quality, including setting video brightness, contrast and saturation. Moreover, you can customize your video by cropping ,trimming,adding watermark,merging multiform files into a whole. Further more, this Mac AVI Converter software allows you preview input files before they are converted , which saves much time for you and makes your conversion more convenient than before.