Thread: Suggest Batch Video Converter application

Suggest Batch Video Converter application

I am using a Dell Inspiron desktop which is been installed with Windows Xp. Now I have a lot of video files and movies loaded into my hard disk. Most of the video files are of different formats. Now I want to convert them and make it into a desired format which I need. I have been to many converters but they are not good as some them degrades the aspect ratios and quality when converted. Please suggest me some of good application which will satisfy my needs. I need a good batch video converter software. Hope to get a better tool.

Re: Suggest Batch Video Converter application

You can make use of WinFF application. It is a free tool and very easy to use. It supports almost all file formats and converts them to the desired format that you need. Get the application downloaded and then install it to the system. Infact it gives a High quality output and converts multiple different files all to the same format at once. It do not require any external codec. It also includes a lot of preset conversion settings for usual formats and devices. this feature can be used to encode to any format FFmpeg supports.

It would be better that you choose Apex Video Converter Pro. This application has lots of feature and even more than that of Winff. Basically it is a professional and comprehensive tool which makes it easy to convert all videoformats fdrom one to another. It is a very user friendly tool and allows you to preview video file and batch conversion. It converts almost all kind of file formats that is avi, divx, xvid, wmv, asf, mov, quicktime, rm, rmvb, vcd, dvd to mpeg, vcd, dvd, rm, rmvb, wmv, asf, avi, Divx, xvid, mov, quicktime, iPod, PSP, Flash swf, Flash flv, mp3, wma. The output is also very good. So I would suggest you to go for this tool and make it work. It will be helpful.

Try out Xilisoft Video Converter. This tool is also very good in terms of converting all file formats and get a proper output. It converts HD and SD video formats. It also converts between audio formats. File formats that is supported to PS3, PSP Xbox Apple Ipad and Iphone can also be converted. You can edit video clips and add watermark on it as well. This is the bet tool I can say for Windows. So check out.