Thread: DVD maker install problem in Windows 7

DVD maker install problem in Windows 7

I have a DVD Maker application which that I have downloaded but I am not able to work well with desktop as it will not install. I do not know what could have been causing the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the things to be sorted and then work accordingly. I use a desktop which is been installed with Windows 7. Please suggest me remedy for the same. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: DVD maker install problem in Windows 7

The problem can be solved well that is it could be that the application you have downloaded may have some bug appended and hence this is the reason you are not able to process or function with the required task that you need to implement. So all you need to do is to get the fresh copy of the application from its official site and then download it. Now make the install of the new copy to the system. Am sure this will work well for you without any problem. Check out. The official application will not have any bug and may get install well.

It could be that you may have been restricted to install any application. Under a normal account installation may have been restricted by the admin. So it will be better that you do check out by login as administrator and then try to implement the steps that is required. You can make it work well that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then Run it as administrator. As it is been done you can then function well without any issue. Check well for the thing and make it work as needed. This will be helpful for you. Get access to the admin account and make the installation.

There may be compatibility problem with the application and hence it is not getting installed to the system. To get the issue to be sorted it will be better that you perform the action that is right click on the installer.exe file and under the properties option choose Windows Xp mode. Other than this you can also try to run the system under safe mode and then try to install the application under the same as safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature. Now for ihs you have to restart the system and then press F8 key. The system will then be booted in safe mode. now get the fresh copy of the application and make it install to the system as needed. Am sure you may then work as needed. Look for the changes.

If you do not have the access or not able to login to the Admin account you can process out by creating a new admin account. For this you have to get access to the control panel and the choose User account. Now fill in the required parameters that is needed. After it is been doe you have to make sure that under manage section choose Admin as the account type. Now restart the system and then work as needed. get access to the same and work as needed. Hope this helps. If it does not help you out then try to install under Windows Xp mode.