Thread: Want to add office 2007 in nlite with drivers

Want to add office 2007 in nlite with drivers

I am giving the impression of being for a way to generate a WinXP pro CD by means of Office 2007, and the entire necessary drivers. Is this incredible nlite be able to assist me by means of it. Where would I locate instructions on how to handle this. I am going or trying to install XP 32 bit as well as Vista 64 bit on my innovative system in a small number of weeks. I realised by means of the intention of in view of the fact that I am not utilizing several IDE-drives and I have no floppy in my appartment, I would necessitate to integrate the drivers on the XP CD. It's a P35 board by means of the ICH9 south bridge. What files be supposed to I integrate by means of nLite. Anything specific by means of the intention of requirements to be done or not.

Re: Want to add office 2007 in nlite with drivers

I do not be familiar with if nLite be able to be of service as I had not utilized nLite myself, additional than you be able to install a completely up-to-date copy of Microsoft Office with no trouble via RunOnceEx. As for drivers, if you do not desire to fiddle approximately too much yourself, give the impression of being into DriverPacks. The merely thing I would add, is with the intention of if you do the administrative install point illustrate in it, you be able to put in your key beforehand. Additional than tranquil, so much superior than the unattractive run once batch cmd I was utilizing! I have been giving the impression of being for something approximating similar to this. Do you desire to create the SP3 update smaller, or immediately add it into the addon.

If you desire this then on the General tab, enter the subsequent into the "Run subsequent to extraction" field: setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /QN 2. On the Modes tab: In this you have to mark off "Unpack to temporary folder" after that you have to choose "Hide all" beneath "Silent mode" subsequent to that you have to choose "Overwrite all files" beneath "Overwrite mode". Then on the Text and icon tab, enter the subsequent text in the "Title of SFX window" pasture Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 I encompass a couple of query regarding creating this a nLite addon (less than a day utilizing it). Is there a technique to slipstream the Office 2k3 serial numeral in so it be able to immediately install unattended. I merely install/utilize Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word. Is there a technique with the intention of I be able to encompass those (and the required files with the intention of go by means of it) be installed without the whole thing else. Be able to this be added to the Windows clean installation disk so when I position the disk in & come back presently, Office determine to be on my shiny innovative Windows already.

I have comprised it and previously completed many .cab files (utilizing maker and manual) and I have in addition completed an SFX archive out of Office 2007 compatibility pack and my own convention Symantec antivirus 10.2 installation and these two worked extremely well when I streamed XP by means of Nlite. The tribulations is when I completed an SFX archive out of my Office 2003 installation utilizing the on top of commands it does not inaugurate when I stream the OS. I even completed the dialog not hidden so I might observe it extract during Windows installation, additional than in order for it to install I encompass to open the SVCPACK on the install disc and run the office2003 SFX documentation I completed, then it installs by means of no user prompts (the entire silent). It seems similar to the merely technique I be able to get office to install unattended is if I run a batch by means of the intention of runs this SFX archive at first login. I even endeavour creating a innovative office install made commencing an ORK and by means of SP3 and tranquil the similar predicament.

The superior substitute is the integration of the essential textmode drivers into a bootable OS CD. Merely this method the user be able to be certain to succeed by means of the installation of the OS onto an nForce RAID or AHCI system. On the other hand the developers of the driver integration method had to explain the on top of specified predicament. In anticipation of till 2005 the accurate installation of the nForce S-ATA/P-ATA Controllers and drivers essential supplementary manual to run of the user. They merely succeeded subsequent to having generated special folders and edited a number of SIF and/or OEM files. The superior substitute is the integration of the necessary textmode drivers into a bootable OS CD. Merely this approach the user is able to be certain to succeed by means of the installation of the OS onto an nForce RAID or AHCI system.

The safest and easiest method to get the challenging nForce textmode drivers appropriately installed is to integrate them by utilizing a tool similar to nLite. The entire actual versions or descriptions of nLite (in view of the fact with the intention of v1.0 Final) encompass incorporated a particular method, which guarantees the victorious OS installation onto several nForce RAID or AHCI system (if the user observes a number of rules layed in it). The substitution of the accurate nForce Controllers and drivers by the "wrong" MS IDE ones determine to be protected by the built-in suppression of the MS IDE drivers throughout the hardware detection part of the OS installation.