Thread: Internet Explorer: Content Advisor not responding

Internet Explorer: Content Advisor not responding

Hello, my content advisor is not responding. Now I want to totally uninstall the content advisor from the system. I am totally getting rid of it. While surfing to the internet through the browser it creates me the problem and also sometime while downloading some content it enables to download it. It is quite frustrating myself. What I want is to disable it totally.

Re: Internet Explorer: Content Advisor not responding

which version of internet explorer you are using. however try this setting to uninstall or disable the content advisor, go to the internet explorer browser, in that go to internet explorer tools menu. In tools click the internet options. In internet options click further to the content tab. It will give you the option for enabling and disabling. Click the disable option to disable it. By disabling the content advisor it will further not display any error.

Content advisor is a good tool while surfing to the internet, it usually controls the content that your system access while surfing the internet. When content advisor is turned on, it will show the related content. You can edit your setting as per you preferences. If it’s not responding better uninstall it totally. I don’t have idea how to uninstall it but I know how to disable it. Go to the settings if internet explorer and disable it.

I you are unable to uninstall it from your system, and then disable it. It will safer and simpler for you. If the password is creating the problem then reset it. Select the Internet Options in the browser. Go to the advanced tab and choose “reset” option to reset it. With this you may lose all your previous settings. After it clear the password and restore the internet explorer to default. hope this will help you. i am coming to the conclusion that disable the settings for content advisor.