Thread: Problems in Excel for No Return Spacing

Problems in Excel for No Return Spacing

I have been using the Excel since long time, but recently having the problems of the no return spacing. I have no idea what is basically called the no return spacing. This is causing me a problem for using the Excel properly and the error is arising continuously with no working of the space bar properly. I had also tried with the Alt+Return key but the problem is that it gets in to the next cell. Please suggest me the solution for this as this is causing me a problems for all the work that I am performing in the Excel.

Re: Problems in Excel for No Return Spacing

For removing the problems for the no return spacing you can apply the format cell option that will help first to format the cell that will help you in the case of no return spacing. So whenever you press the Alt+return key the cursor will go to the corresponding cell and not or the next cell. to format the cell in the Excel sheet you got to right click the format cell option and then make the corresponding cell.

The other option for solving this problem is by using the Control+Option+Return, this happens when you are trying to insert the new line character. The problem is that whenever you try to enter the next key the cursor jumps to next cell, with out going to corresponding cell and causing the problem of the return spacing.

I just got solved the return spacing but the problem is that I wanted to replace the space with the carriage return and specify that how it can be performed. The problem is that whenever I try to replace the carriage return space something else happens. The return spacing in Excel can be solved easily but the replacing of the space to carriage return is causing me a lot of problem. If possible please suggest me the solution for the replacement of the space to the carriage return.

For the problem that you have said regarding the space to carriage return can be done in the following steps:
    • Go to the Edit menu.
    • Then from that go to the Replace option.
    • In the Replace option type space with what you wanted it to replace it with.
    • Then after that type CNTRL-j in the replace menu and type with waht you wanted to replace in that replace option.

It should work properly and then your problem of carriage return will be solved without any further queries.