Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Word in Fullscreen mode in TerminalServer envirement

Windows Software

Old 03-11-2010

Word in Fullscreen mode in TerminalServer envirement

Hi, my company are using Office 2010 in a RES powerfuse enivermen on 2008r2 servers,

my q, is. is there a command line i can type for only ONE document to open in fullscreen mode? in the document it is links and we dont want to "ctrl" click on the link to open it.

- Kristian

Old 04-11-2010

Re: Word in Fullscreen mode in TerminalServer envirement

Quote:
is there a command line i can type for only ONE document to open in fullscreen mode?
I have never heard about the command line for fullscreen mode, or other things that are related to the Office. Otherwise there is another option; you can create a keyboard shortcut for Full Screen mode by going to the QAT options then the Customize button at the bottom. Below the All Commands group you’ll discover the unhelpfully named command ‘ToggleFull’. Click on the command and a more obliging explanation appears at the bottom.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,