Thread: Memory usage after updating Zune software

Memory usage after updating Zune software

I have installed the update of Zune media player software. I was started getting the message that the Zune software is using meaningless amount of memory before getting this message the same software was working good. The zune media player software is very insensitive and it is using approximately 1.5 GB of RAM but the performance is very low. I think that the memory is getting leaked and the same zune media player software taking more and more memory space to run. Anyone have the idea to solve the problem of this software.

Re: Memory usage after updating Zune software

I am using the Zune media player software on my system. I have not faced any kind problem up till now. When I have installed this is on my computer system it take time to run but after some time it started working within a short duration of time. I have installed Windows 7 64-Bit operating system on my system. I think that it might be the problem of your operating system you are using on your system. Can you give me the information about your computer system what you are using on your desktop.

During the installation of the Zune media player on my computer system I have not faced anykind of problem, but after sometime I have started getting the problem of running slow. The zune software taking more memory space on my system on my windows 7 operating system which I am using on my desktop system. Do anyone have gone through this kind of problem if anyone have the solution to solve this problem please suggest me.

Windows 7 64 bit operating system and Zune media player software only use 200MB of memory space into the computer system. I think you have to go for the reset to your library of the Zune media player of your system. I have removed the problem of working slow. I can easily able to download the music with my Zune Pass on my Window 7.

I have uninstalled Zune 4.7 media player software and went back to Zune 4.2 media player software and run the update once more time on my system and after that my system is working fine. When I have done scan to my collection and update the Zune 4.7 media player, it did not take long time to run and it also takes less memory space. I have also noticed that after scanning the collection it is mainly using up the Central Processing Unit on my system. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Basically this problem occurred because of the hardware speeding up the usage. You can stop it by going to this steps “settings>display>screen graphics” set it to basic and below it you will able to view “no hardware speeding up" then you can able to solve the problem of memory space from your computer system. I think this solution will able to solve your problem from your computer system.