Thread: RConnect Software for Dell Inspiron 4000

RConnect Software for Dell Inspiron 4000

I am having the issue with the laptop of mine where i am trying to go with the installation of the RConnect but the problem is that my CD ROM is not detecting the CD for the installation of the same. So to work with the same i have started looking on the internet for the driver for the same but did not got any software for same. So if you are having the driver for the same then please let me know the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: RConnect Software for Dell Inspiron 4000

If you are not getting the software for the RConnect to install on the Laptop the you have to check for the driver on the Reliance Official site where you can get the driver for the same. So if you can the check on the Reliance and see whether you are getting the proper software for the RConnect or not. Also ask the reliance customer support for the driver for the same. Just try this out and let us know whether you got the solution for your issue or not.

I think that your CD ROM might got corrupted and that is why you are having the problem installing the RConnect driver with the same. If you wanted to make sure then i will advise you to check the CD in any other CD ROM and see whether it is working with the any other ROM or not. If so then ask the Reliance for new driver for same. I am having this reply only. So if you can then go through the same.

I have searched on the Google regarding the RConnect driver for the laptop of your and got lots of link which are giving the download for the driver from them but due to forum policy i can not post the link. It is better to search for all of them on the Google and download the one which you needed to work with the same. So if you are having the same then please go through the same and see whether you are getting the solution for same.