Thread: CDMA Workshop

CDMA Workshop

I am having one query regarding the CDMA Workshop. What is CDMA Workshop. Is it some kind of utility which is dealing with the CDMA phone. If so then please let me know about the feature and advantage of the same so that i can download the same and work with the CDMA Workshop to use it feature. I am using the Reliance CDMA phone. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: CDMA Workshop

CDMA Workshop is a software by which you can upgrade most of the cellular CDMA as Sprint, Verizon, Virgin Mobile, TIM, and activities for the company 'to Mexico's Iusacell 3G. Feature offered by this utility is given below i hope you will like it and go with the same.

This is the best software for activation of CDMA Cellular. This is having the user friendly interfade which makes it easy to use. This also allow the use of the USB cable for the phones. You can easily load the RPL with the CDMA workshop utility. Also you can change the series of the CDMA phone. After going through all this feature i don't think so that you will miss this tools.

I am also using the CDMA Workshop which is having the ability to work with the CDMA mobile phone. After installing the same you will get the list of different mobile phone which falls into the category of the CDMA phone and also get the lots of feature to explore the functionality of the CDMA mobile phone. You can check out the below given link which is having the video result showing the working of the CDMA Workshop phone. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you like it or not.
    CDMA Workshop

CDMA Workshop is a professional tool of universal service in mobile software, developed to work with any CDMA mobile phone modems based on any Qualcomm chipsets. It is a necessary tool for quick and easy programming or reprogramming CDMA articles to any network, to unlock, read and change ESN and MEID, security codes, such as blocking, SPC, MSL, FSC , OTKSL, Minlock, etc. You can also perform Authentication security codes, such as: "A key Ssd_a, Ssd_b, and many other things with the help of the CDMA WorkShop. CDMA WorkShop combines all major functions and activities necessary for the full-functional work with CDMA phones. So if you can then download the CDMA WorkShop from the internet and work with the all the mobile phone related problem. I hope you will like the same.

This is really nice tools for the CDMA mobile phone. You can customize the CDMA phone according to your need with the help of this utility. This is using the "Real-time Network Monitor" which observe the online and offline activity performed by the phone. This functionality are useful for finding the problem related to the phone and give you the solution for same. But for using it full functionality you have to purchase the same and then only you can use the same. Here i am giving you the some of the features offered by the CDMA Workshop.
    After purchasing it you will get the Full functional software, unlimited use. You will get a registration key for the use of the computer which you are using. Also you can any time activate and deactivate the licence and shift the CDMA workshop to any other PC. You can also update it with the current PC and get the new License key. With the purchased product you will get the Lifetime e-mail technical support.