Thread: Windows compatibility software

Windows compatibility software

Newly i have bought the new Mac laptop for all my business use, and on my other laptop i use Windows XP operating system. But now i wanted to run the both operating system on my same Mac machine because sometime its easy to work on the Windows XP. And i have referred many of the software which are having support for this, but i can not make out to go with which one. If anyone run having suggestions on this then please reply me. Any suggestions will appreciate.Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Taanusiya; 02-11-2010 at 07:44 PM.

Re: Windows compatibility software

I have search through your question and there is a software named Parallels Desktop completely use to run applications of Windows on to the Mac machine. This software is now available with the new integrated features. With this Parallel Desktop software you run Mac and Windows applications without losing control and speed of your machine. In my recommendation you should use this software on your machine.

I am using VMware Fusion software on my Macintosh machine to run the Window applications. and I can tell you that it is most fastest software application for the Macintosh. You can switch between anyone without any special cable, it also gives best graphics for the windows and if you are like gaming on your machine then go for this software for 3D graphics for your avid games. If you are having any other query then reply me.

Apple has released a new software which is a boot-time utility called as Bootcamp. Using this software you can create two partition in to your machine for the Windows operating system. After using installing this, to run Windows on your machine you have to hold option key for a while and then make choice for the Windows. I advice you to get this software to your machine and enjoy both the operating systems. I hope this information may help you.

You should use Virtualization method for using Windows applications on the Mac. The WINE know for Windows Is Not Everything use to run window applications on the other operating system. And main advantages of it, that is for running this application you don't need to have Windows environment. I will suggest you to go with this software on your machine.