Thread: Transfer Outlook email folders to Apple Mail.

Transfer Outlook email folders to Apple Mail.

I have bought a new Mac laptop for all my business work, previously i was having the Windows operating system. Now The main problem of mine that my Outlook is have load of email folders is most essentials for me. I just wanted to know that how can i move all this mails with all my folders to my Mac machine. If anyone know how can i do this then please reply me. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Transfer Outlook email folders to Apple Mail.

I have gone through your question and i have found a application named O2M which is use to move all your Outlook emails, calender appointments and contacts from your Windows computer to the Mac machine. You just you have to launch O2M on your machine, then using this application you can move all your Outlook emails folders to the Mac machine. I hope this information may help you.

I am using Thunderbird application to move all my mails from Windows to the Mac. First you for that you have to install Thunderbird for Windows, Double click on it to run this application then go to the Import, by going in to the Tool option in menu bar. Select the Mails option to move your mails to the Outlook Import folder and then select Next button and after that click on the Finish. Select this folder to know its location and the see for the folder Outlook Import.sbd and store it using flash drive. Then on your Mac, run the Apple mail and then in the File menu click on the Import mailboxes option. Hit the Thunderbird and click on the Continue and select the Outlook Import.sbd folder to import all the mails and the click on Finish, after finishing all moving process by the Apple Mail.

In my recommendation you should use Eudora 7.1 application on your machines to transfer all your Outlook email folder to the Mac machine. For that you have to install this application on the both machine, Windows operating system as well as on the Macintosh. Then as the instruction you can transfer all the folder of the outlook express to your machine. If you are having any other query then please reply me.