Thread: Is it possible to record windows application using Mac?

Is it possible to record windows application using Mac?

I have been using Mac Pro laptop for all my work, and I record videos of the live charts using Windows charting application. There is application called as Windows capture program which is use to record the videos of the live charts and then I edit it by using Mac Pro. But I think it is very long and headache process to editing in Mac Pro. Therefore I wanted to know that is there is any screen capture program which can be used for screen capturing with editing for Mac Pro? If anyone having suggestions on this then please reply me. Any suggestion will be appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is it possible to record windows application using Mac?

I have gone through your question, and I have found a application which is thoroughly use for Mac OS X. Capture me application is completely use for screen capture as well as for the recording utilities, there are many of it feature such as it having resize ability with several saving options. I think you should use this application on your machine. I hope this information may help you.

In my point of view you can run Windows operating system on your Mac Pro and then can use screen capture program on the same machine. For that you have to boot your machine in the windows. There are three option through which you can run your machine on Windows. You can use Dual boot or Virtual computing or else Virtualization for this process to use Windows on the Mac.

Yes, it is possible to record windows application on the Mac. I also do this work frequently on my Mac and for that i used an application called as Jing. Using this application you can to do many thing like, you can take screen shots of videos, and also you can record videos as well as share it online. Today this is most use software for the Mac,I will recommend you the same to install this application on your machine. If you are having any other query then reply me.