Thread: HP G60-244DX Drivers for Windows XP

HP G60-244DX Drivers for Windows XP

I am having one issue with the HP G60-244DX laptop of mine on which i have installed the Window XP recently by deleting all the partition but now there is one more problem withe same. I am unable to find the driver for the HP G60-244DX for Windows XP because of which i am not able to use most of the feature of my laptop. So if you are having any solution then please let me know about the same so that i can easily work with the issue and install the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP G60-244DX Drivers for Windows XP

If i am not wrong then you might having the installation CD or DVD that come up with the HP G60-244DX laptop only and if you are having that CD then you have to use the same to install the all the drivers from the same. I have gone through the same. All the manufacturer provides the CD with the laptop so that driver can be installed with the help of the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working with the same or not.

If you are not getting any solution for the HP G60-244DX Drivers for Windows XP then i will advise you to go to the official site of the same and search for the driver for the device which you are using. All you have to do is to look for the device of yours and enter the model number of the same to the official site and you will get the driver for the device of yours easily. All the developer keeps the one copy on the Server so that the user of the device can get the same while missing any where else. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. I hope this will resolve the same.

Hey thanks for the quick response that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and after going through the same when in looked into the official site i come to know that there is nothing that will help me with the driver for the HP G60-244DX. They don't have any detail or driver for the same is available that will support the Windows XP. I am still looking for same. If any one is having then driver for HP G60-244DX then let me know about the same.

If you are unable to get the Windows XP software for the HP G60-244DX then let me tell you that you can go with the Windows 7 compatible driver which is having the ability to run on Windows XP. All you have to do is to download and install the Windows 7 32 bit driver for the HP G60-244DX which might resolved the issue with the same. If the driver is still not working with the HP G60-244DX Drivers then i will advise you to contact the HP support for the technical help. If you are not getting it work then i will advise you to go with the same and see whether they are able to sort out the issue of yours or not. I think this will help you to resolve the issue.