Thread: Configure Windows Live Hotmail and contacts on Windows Phone 7

Configure Windows Live Hotmail and contacts on Windows Phone 7

Recently I have purchased windows 7 mobile and it serves me best as per its name. Actually I want to use the windows live hotmail on this and want its contact on the mobile. But don’t know how to do this? I have tried this by updating the information in multiple address books? But didn’t get the solution yet any solution for this problem please help me.

Re: Configure Windows Live Hotmail and contacts on Windows Phone 7

Yes you can copy your contacts which you are using in the hotmail to wherever you want it to be. It can be done by using true switch. This will help you to get combine all the contacts from the address book of the hotmail. Which later you can use in the Mail, Outlook, on the web in Hotmail, or on your mobile device. TrueSwitch can copy your e-mail messages to the windows hotmail live so use this application which is helpful to you to get the desired solution.

You can use your hotmail contacts almost anywhere like in windows live mail in Microsoft Office Outlook, even on your mobile phone. For this you need to combine your contact information from other e-mail accounts through windows live hotmail. After this you can set your hotmail contacts on the place where you want it to be most. I hope this will work. Try doing this.

I am using Windows 7 phone and want all the contacts of the windows live hotmail to be in my mobile so that I can use them anywhere I want. But I am not aware of this as I have purchased this phone recently and don't know how to do this. Is Microsoft is working on preparing such application for windows 7phone.I heard about a website called trueswitch is this helpful to doing this. If this is right then please suggest me how to use it to copy all the contact on to the cell. Please suggest me to get the proper solution. Any suggestion which will helpful to get the desired solution will be appreciated. Thank you.

Yes this is true that you can use Trueswicth to copy your contact on the mobile or wherever you want it most needed. To copy all the information just follows the steps provided below:
    • First of all go to the TrueSwitch website and after getting through all the terms and condition click on the agree box and the click on the option start.
    • After this you will get an option of copy from and in that option type your email address from where you want to copy the contacts.
    • Now you will get a writing tab copy to Windows Live Hotmail and under that tab type your hotmail account address and password.
    • After this click on the continue button.
    • After this you will get into the address book and then select the information which youwant to copy and then click on the submit button.
    • After this process will completed you will get an email on your hotmail account and to see the message you have got click on the option Go to Windows Live Hotmail.

You can synchronize the contact from hotmail on mobile from various accounts which are added to the phone. There are many services which provide this services are Face book, windows live mail, Google, and exchange. Suppose if you are using your hotmail with exchange then you can get all the exchange based contacts on to the windows 7phone. This will happen automatically if you are using exchange and all the contacts are saved in the exchange. I am providing the steps needed to get the exchange based hotmail account on your phone.
    • First of all click on the start and then tap left to the application menu.
    • After this click on the settings and then on the email and account.
    • Now after all this you have done, then immediately click on to add an account and then tap on the Hotmail.
    • After this enter your email address and password and then click on the sign in button.
    • If you have signed in then your contact will automatically sync to your mobile phone.

I would like to suggest you to use Outlook Hotmail Connector which will manage your all the contacts from hotmail. I am giving you steps how to use this for that just follow these points.
    1. First you need to download the Outlook Hotmail Connector. Before downloading this select the 32 bit or 64 bit as per your system.
    2. After downloading this install it in the system.
    3. Now open hotmail on your system after opening it click on the file which you want to copy.
    4. And after this your contacts will be copied to the place where you want it to be.