Thread: Hard/soft subs on Flash Video

Hard/soft subs on Flash Video

I want to have the subtitles on to the F4V video. Well I am completely blank about the same and I will be very grateful if some one can help me in achieving the same. I have tried a lot and have even searched a lot so that I can get the things under the belt but nothing helped from the Google. I tried posting all this things in the pother forums but could not find any solution. Please guys come up with something useful thanks.

Re: Hard/soft subs on Flash Video

Well in your problem the only thing that I can suggest you is to use the Adobe Media Encoder CS5. As that is then only thing at the moment that I can suggest you. If at all you want to have more things on the same then you can get a detailed explanation of the same from the official site of the Adobe. The only issue with the same is that it is not at all supported by the Avisynth other then this I think it is only the way on which you can walk.

I think that it will be nice if you go with the soft subs as I have seen that they are a lot easier thing that you all can go with. I am using the JW Player 4.6 and I have never come across any problem regarding the same. In addition to all the above things I just want to tell that there might be some issues with the conversion between the SRT and XML but I am sure that it will be handled well by you. Hope that you will find it useful.

I have the things below and I am sure that you will be able to get it. You can use Vidmex so that you can insert the subtitles into video files. Vidmex permits to recompress the entire file and to insert subtitles as a part of the video. First of all download the movie or the F4V video. After that just download the Subtitles and then you will get the subtitle in the .zip format. After that extract the zip file and then it will give you the .srt file. After that launch the Vidmex and then click open. Then search for the movie or the video clip and then press the play button. After that just click on the Load Subtitles and then search for the subtitles file. After that just follow the instructions below and I am sure that you will be able to get the subtitles in the video.