Thread: Information of Visual Web Developer Express

Information of Visual Web Developer Express

I require some help about Visual Web Developer Express. What is Visual Web Developer Express? How Visual Web Developer Express works? Give any information about Visual Web Developer Express. I only have knowledge about this is that; it is environment for dynamic Web application development. Is this related to visual studio or any other visual basic software? Please help me to know more about this product or software. Is it needed to download anything? Please help about this.......

Re: Information of Visual Web Developer Express

Microsoft Visual Web Developer Express is a simple to utilize surroundings for dynamic Web application development. Visual Web Developer Express features a rationalized interface which focuses on giving that the tools which you require for making Web applications. All the features of Visual Web Developer Express are as well obtainable in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, and the Web sites which you generate with Visual Web Developer Express are well-matched with Visual Studio. You can distribute sheets or pages and Web sites among Visual Web Developer Express and Visual Studio with no translation problems or loss of functionality.
    QTechnology Ultra-Quiet ATX PSU 460W I MSI K8N Neo4-F I AMD Opteron 144 CABNE0545 2.66Ghz I 2 x 512MB RAM I 380GB Maxtor SATAI Raid0 Hard Drive I 40GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive I Nvidia GeForce 7900GTX I Win XP Home Service Pack 2 I Soundblaster Xtreme Fidelity Fatal1ty I Mercury Home Theater HT-4500

I have some information about Installing of Visual Web Developer Express. You can easily download and install Visual Web Developer Express via the “Microsoft Web Platform Installer”, it is a free tool which makes it easy to download to install, and service mechanism of the Microsoft Web Platform. These mechanisms contain “Visual Web Developer Express”, “SQL Server Express”, and the “.NET Framework”. These are every tool which you use to build ASP.NET Web applications. You can also utilize the Microsoft Web Platform Installer to install free admired “ASP.NET” and “PHP” Web applications.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signatureto help him gain world domination

I have some detail related to your topic. It is Web Sites and Web Application Projects. You can make use of Visual Web Developer Express to produce and work with ASP.NET Web sites and Web Application projects in the below configurations:
    • Local IIS Web sites Local Internet Information Services (IIS) Web sites and Web Application projects are applications on a local computer which run with a local copy of IIS.
    • File system Web sites In a file system Web site, files can be in whichever directory. This contains on your PC or in a directory on another computer which you right to use by using a network share. Instead of using IIS to check the site, you use the ASP.NET Development Server.
    • FTP-deployed Web sites You can work with Web sites which you access by using FTP. You can connect from Visual Web Developer Express to whichever FTP server on which you have interpreted and inscribe permissions. After this you can build and edit Web pages on that server. Web Application projects do not maintain FTP deployment directly, even though you can distribute your Web Application project to an FTP site.

The same as in Visual Studio, the initiate Page and the File menu of Visual Web Developer Express allow you to open or generate a Web site project or a Web Application project.

There are many thing is there about Visual Web Developer Express. But I like to give you some detail of security. Through using ASP.NET features like membership, roles, and login server controls, you can include certification and authorization to a Web site using slight or no code. You can facilitate or enable users to register on the site, and you can create a login page which automatically verifies clients or user qualifications. You can assist protect pages so that just logged-in users can see them. On a particular page, you can present dissimilar information to users who are logged in and to unidentified users.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2