Thread: Word 2010 hangs many times in Windows Vista

Word 2010 hangs many times in Windows Vista

I have installed Windows Vista on my computer and I have been using Microsoft Office Suite 2010. It was working very well but some days before when I Started working with word it started hanging numerous times due to unknown circumstances. I am really fed up. Can anyone help me in this situation?

Re: Word 2010 hangs many times in Windows Vista

I suggest you to first restart your PC and if you are still facing the problem Re-install the Office 2010 Application. Re-installing the program will give the computer a clean folder of files to read, as it might have been that little files have become spoiled or crooked during the installation procedure. To re-install the program follow these instructions: First click on Start>then go to control panel>Add/Remove Programs then place Office 2010. Then click on UNINSTALL which is next to it. Wait till the application loads and then select REMOVE. Wait till the uninstall process is complete and then restart your PC

Office 2010 is the newest version of the Office cycle and sometimes it is the case you need to have the newest update of Windows in order use assured programs, one of which is Office 2010. To make sure that your computer is capable to run Office 2010 efficiently on your computer it is suggested that you download the latest updates for your computer. To do this follows the steps: First click on Start. Then go to All Programs>Windows update. Select all the updates and then install all the updates

The next thing you should perform is to scan your whole computer by means of a registry cleaner this will find any faulty things that you may have, which cause things like freeze and crash on your computer. The registry is the central database of all essential files that are kept on your computer. Such files are DLL (Dynamic Link Library) files, which are commands for the computer, and these files tell it what to do below certain circumstances. However sometimes these files can be damaged and corrupt as the registry is very weak and delicate that it is prone to things like this.