Thread: Vlite with NLite Addon Maker

Vlite with NLite Addon Maker

I am using Windows Vista on my desktop. The problem is that I have Vlite which can be used for working with Nlite Addon Maker. I do not know whether it is supportable or able to work with the thing. Can we make use of the same well like we use nlite addon maker for nlite. Please suggest me with particular solution which will be better. Hope to get the desired and better solution to function as required. It will be good.

Re: Vlite with NLite Addon Maker

I do not think it is possible to make addons for Vlite. You cannot function for the same. vLite is a tool for customizing the Windows Vista installation before actually installing it. So I do not think that you can make the things that is use the addons for making it process using Nlite addon maker. So it will be helpful and essential that you look out for the tool that may be better for you. Check out as needed. It will be better.

Make use of Vista Update Toolkit or WPI that is Windows Post Install Wizard. This will then allow you to support the addons to make it function which will be better for you. So get it functioned by making the installation of the discussed tools. You may then use vlite well that is the addons can be used for Vlite as well by then. I hope this will be better for you. Check out and make the changes be processed. This will work.

For your information vLite does not offer to integrate Addons right now. You have to use WPI as it is been mentioned above. You have to check out well for the thing that is required. Vlite is not a standalone application which can then be able to use up addon. This will be helpful and make the changes which is required. So install the WPI utility tool. I hope you may then be able to function out for the required aspect to be processed.