Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-10-2010

Direct X9c issue with Nlite addon maker

I have doubt regarding nlite addon maker and DirectX 9c as they are not able to support. I have heard it from somewhere that it is not possible to slipstream direct x with nlite. Is it true? I have no idea regarding the same. Please provide some valuable suggestion which will let the things for me to process as needed. Hope to get the necessary information and help which will let me to work well with the application as needed. I use Windows XP.
Old 29-10-2010

Re: Direct X9c issue with Nlite addon maker

You can make use of the application well with the nlite. The DirectX 9c will be better for you. There are some parameters needs to be fulfilled which will surely let the thing to get sort. You can use nlite addon maker with DirectX 9c just you have to unpack the reditributable package. This can be done well by making use of Winrar applicat9ion or any such extractor program. Now you have to delete all x64 if you are running under 32bit. You can ignore if you are not. Then make use of nLite addon maker and then run the SX setup.exe /silent. This will be helpful for you.
Old 29-10-2010

There is a way through which you can make the implementation for the same to be processed and getting executed well. All you need to do is to check out that Addon and make it unpack. Now you have to create your own with the W2K files and then take a scenic route. You then have to make use of HFSLIP to slip all and then make nlite to run on the Sources Folder. You may then need to integrate the drivers and then remove the components. Now you have to set tweak. This will be better for you and can hence make it function which will be better. So perform the required task which is essential and you may then be able to get the changes to be executed well which will be better.
Old 29-10-2010

Check out for the addon pack of the application as it is been mentioned in the above posts. You may then be able to get the things to work well as you required. This is the best way through which you can make the addon to synchronize with nlite addon maker. You can contact Microsoft for the support. They will help you out with the required application that is DirectX 9c which is supportive with the same. Do function as needed.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,