Thread: 7Customizer problem while processing

7Customizer problem while processing

I am using a desktop machine and using 7Customizer tool. The problem is that when the process is been executed I am able to choose the msu file without any issue but when I select the next file the 7Customizer crash and I get an unexpected error. I do not know what could have been causing this. Please help me out so that I can get sort of the same and process well with the tool. Hope to get a better and desired solution in order to make it function better.

Re: 7Customizer problem while processing

What unexpected error do you basically receive while selecting or choosing other file. I suppose you may be receiving "Unexpected Error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\7Customizer\work\temp.bat" This error message do happen if some other process is been under execution and running under the Windows. This has to be stopped. As 7Customizer tool is used for creating a customized Windows 7 so it is essential that no process or program be under execution while you are performing the act. So make sure the programs are turned off and then make the things to work. This will be helpful for you.

You have to follow some steps while performing the act. This will be better and you may then get to a better conclusion by then. Follow the procedure as give below:

• You have to download the tool that is 7Custommizer
    • Now get the files to be extracted and it is essential that you extract the same to the folder which do not have white spaces
    • Now if you have a Windows 7 ISO then use UltraISO for extraction to the folder.
    • You have to start 7Customizer.exe and if prompted for UAC then you have to allow the same
    • You then have to choose the path for dism and imagex and oscdigm at first. It will be located inside the WAIK installation
    • You then have to choose the path for installation
    • Now choose the edition if you want to customize from the list and then hit start
    • You can also integrate the language pack. It can be downloaded from Microsoft site that is .cab files
    • The updates pack are .msu files

perform the steps which would then be mentioned and process accordingly. This will be helpful.

Why don't you try running the 7Customizer under Admin mode. I hope this will be helpful for you and you can then make the changes to be processed well. You have to try by performing the act that is clean the mountfolder and unpack 7Customizer again. As this is been done you may then be able tyo get the execution of the change which will surely let the things to get process or function. Am sure this will be helpful and you may then be able to get the changes to get executed as required. So do work as suggested. I hope this will be helpful.

As the steps that is been performed from the post mentioned by Glenny you then have to make sure certain parameters as well which will be better. All you have to do is to check for the integration of the drivers in the driver tab You have to integrate a driver using the .inf file. Also integrate the driver using a folder which has the driver files Follow the same for multiple driver process. Now in the tweaks tab would require to tweak some aspects for the installation in the service tab you can tweak the services like disabling the same to manual. Some of the signals will be displayed well and it suggest well. Like A for Automatic it is green also Automatic delayed is Orange. The disabled part is Red. Manual is peach. You can sort the service well by clicking on one of the column headers. You have to integrate the .themepack files. After all the aspects are been properly performed you have to click on Apply tab. This will be better and you may then be able to get to the desired conclusion.

I suppose the system is not able to meet the minimum requirements which is needed to perform the execution we.. You have to check out for the thing that whether your system meets the requirements which is essential. It is given as follows:

1. System must be running under Windows Vista or &
    2. Your .NET framework version should be 3.5
    3. You should have WAIK for Windows 7
    4. Windows installation Source

If the above things match up you may then be able to perform the act well.