Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-10-2010

iTunes: Invalid Language code.

Hello everyone, can any one help me to overcome this problem, last night I was using iTunes and i tried to get a free update to my iPhone application, but when i clicked to get the update ,something unusual occurred and I got a dialog box saying "Shopping Cards has been replaced with Wish list". So I clicked on oK . Then i logged off and again sometime after i tried to login again but this time I was unable to login. I was continuously getting error messages saying "language code supplied is not valid". I tried many times but again the same problem, can anyone help me to get rid of this problem.
Old 29-10-2010

Re: iTunes: Invalid Language code.

Hey even i was facing the same problem but in a different way, sometime back when i wanted to configure my domain so for that I had to go to the apple support center. Using firefox browser i went into the site which is prescribed by Apple for the solution of the query, but instead of directly moving onto the page, it gave me an error message saying "Language code supplied is not valid".
So this time around I decided to use a different browser and so i used safari, this time around I didnt got the error message and i was successfully able to configure my domain. You can try this out and see if it works for you.
Old 29-10-2010

I guess that your itunes is not registered properly so try downloading new fresh copy 0of iTunes and then check to see if you are getting the same problem again. Also, it can be the problem of the browser, so if you want want you can try resetting your browser and see whether your problem gets solved.
Old 29-10-2010

The problem of language code is that you have to register your apple iPhone before using it, since registering requires you to select the prefered language.
This solution might help you to get this problem solved, since I got the same problem I used this approach to solve my issue.
You should follow this steps.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,