Thread: Usb multiboot 10 stop working

Usb multiboot 10 stop working

I have a laptop and there is a Window XP operating system run in my laptop with the help of Usb multiboot 10 via USb drive. But now i have a problem with Usb multiboot 10. When ever i try to on my system it won't start and nothing is happened with my laptop. I check it number of time but don't work. It stop working automatically. What i have to do to solve my problem? Please help me to solve the problem.
    Last edited by Wamilr; 29-10-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Re: Usb multiboot 10 stop working

You have a problem with your Usb multiboot 10 so first you have to check your USB drive on another computer if you get problem on another machine then there is a problem in your USB drive. If any file form t is missing then also you get problem. So format your USB drive and install Usb multiboot 10 in your Usb drive. Now you check your Usb multiboot 10 working properly or not in your laptop.
    Last edited by ThoMas321; 29-10-2010 at 02:00 PM.

If there is a virus in your laptop or in your USB drive then also you have to face this type of problem. So first check for virus in your laptop or in a USb drive. Scan both the device with the help of anti-virus and after completing the scan restart your laptop. Now there is a no virus in your laptop as well as USB drive. Now check your Usb multiboot 10 working or not.

I think you have to check your USB drive on another machine. First Switch on another system Press Del key continuously to enter in a bios setting. Then 1st boot option keep it as your USB drive and then save BIOS setting. Restart the system and attach your USB drive to usb port and then check it work or not. If it work then there is a problem in your laptop. Check your problem and correct it.

I think you have to check it. If there is a any problem then format it and check it again. If there is a software problem then after formatting it will solve but if there is a hardware problem then you have to check for it. call a hardware engineer and explain him your problem. If there is a problem in your USB port then try with other USB port.

error message "system file is corrupted"

I had a same problem with my computer and i format my both device and it solve my problem. But now there is a problem with my operating system. My computer show me the error message "system file is corrupted". what i have to do to solve my problem? Please reply me as soon as possible.

I think you have to format your computer and Usb drive and reinstall operating system to solve your system file missing problem. Otherwise repair your operating system so it help you to recover your corrupted system file. If it not recover then format it and install operating system again. So i think it will solve your problem.