Thread: Windows Live Sync Beta getting error: Mesh operating environment is not working

Windows Live Sync Beta getting error: Mesh operating environment is not working

At the time of using the windows live sync beta I am getting the following error message. In this Mesh operating system has stopped working. And also this problem caused the program to stop working in the right manner. And after this windows will close the program and inform you if an answer is obtainable. I have just install the windows 7Ultimate. And after that when I re-loaded Windows Live Essentials. At that time it was working properly there was not any issue at all but after sometime it come up with the same kind of error which I have discussed above. So I have fully removed the WLE and restarted then re-loaded WLE. But even this is also not able to fix my issue. So please suggest me any suggestion through which I can fix it.

Re: Windows Live Sync Beta getting error: Mesh operating environment is not working

I have had the similar message which is popping up a couple of times recently. But when I reboot my PC then it stops. Until now, I have no sign with what I am able to associate it with. I have a question for the Live Sync Team is that: Is it possible that it happens when I attempt to change a folder that is being synced at the equal time along with the modification which I have made on my other computer ? Regarding this I am just guessing.

Re: Windows Live Sync Beta getting error: Mesh operating environment is not working

I think we have to search more on your problem. So regarding this you have to first download the batch file and use this. Its batch file you will easily get on the net. And after it you follow these steps:
    1. First thing you save this CollectSyncLogExternals.bat batch file to your desktop.
    2. You have to exit the sync before you start running the batch file. Then go to the System tray, and there you will find the Sync icon so you just click on this and after that exit.
    3. Double click on the batch file and Run it
    4. When you do like that then a command window will open and it will start running the batch file.
    5. And after that you will do like this then a CAB file will be created on the desktop with the .cab as the file extension.
    6. After it compress the file in a .zip format
    7. Last thing is that by clicking on the upload button you upload the zipped file.

Here I just want to inform you that on your issue we are still searching but till now I am not able to get any solution of this issue. And me and my friends we all are checking the possible reason and also we are working on the resolution for this error message. And I will try to answer of your question once I get the latest update. So do not worry regarding this.

I am going through the same matter. And regarding this I get another computer i.e. netbook which is running on the windows 7 professional. So in this I have cleared out the skydrive and also deleted all the computers from live sync beta so because of that I have a clear live sync desktop. And also I have reintroduced the netbook and two folders which I want to sync with flags2 and flag5. And this was winning and the sync between flags2 and skydrive was successful. And same thing I have tried on the flag5 but as I have started this I got the error message again so please tell me how can I fix this issue.