Thread: Unable to delete my msn space

Unable to delete my msn space

Hi I have tried to delete the msn space but somehow I am not able to delete. It may be because I have deleted my window live ID a day before and I have lost my access over it. After deleting my window live ID I found that my msn space is still there and now I am not able to delete it. Does anyone ever have faced such problem if yes than please let me that way I have to deal with it. Now the thing is that I have lost my access to delete the msn space and I want to delete the same. Please help me in solving the problem and to delete the space. Please reply me as soon as possible because it seems to be very risky to keep that msn space like that.

Re: Unable to delete my msn space

If you have to delete your msn space then you have to follow the following steps:
    1. Make sure that you have signed into your space and are in edit mode (One of the two views available to the author of a space in MSN Spaces. Edit mode allows you to customize your space and post new content to it.) .
    2. Click the Settings tab.
    3. Click Space Settings.
    4. Scroll down to the Delete your space section, and then click Delete my space .
    5. Click OK.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is no way that you can delete your msn space once you have delete the windows live ID. The thing here is that if you delete your Windows Live ID it will not automatically delete the Space associated with that ID. And now if you really wants to delete your msn space than you have to help me in it. What you have to do is send me that exact URL or Web address of your Space. What it will do is it will assist me and i will be able to find the exact solution for it, if not then there is no option with you rather than leaving it as it is.Or try and remember the windows live that you have deleted, if you will make it then there is way which will help you to solve your problem and also you will be able to sigh in the msn space.
    Last edited by chroma; 29-10-2010 at 06:42 AM.

I was also facing the similar problem but the thing was that i lost my windows live i haven deleted it and still i guess i can help you in this case. Now what you have to do here is just open One Care and than you have to open Help and then open About where you can find your windows live ID. The other thing here is that if you will not able to recover the windows Live ID then the only option remains in front of you place a complaint in front of the Microsoft support team. Also for complaining you should have your product key and if you have that then you can contact the support and they can find the Live ID associated with your product key and help you to reset the password. What it will do is give you the id and password which will the help you to delete your msn space. I hope that this one will help you for sure.