Thread: Recurring appointment on Windows Live calendar records the wrong days.

Recurring appointment on Windows Live calendar records the wrong days.

Hi I am using the Windows Live calendar on my iPhone 4 and till now it is serving me the best. I am using it with Safari browser. Initially it was working fine but now when I try to create creates a recurring meeting then it gives me lot of problem. The thing is that whenever I try to do the same thing it gives me one day before the day actually mentioned. Consider if I will give for every Wednesday and Friday of the coming week then instead of the same day it places it as Tuesday & Thursday. And if ever I tried to edit the same then it shows me the original one If I click to edit, it again shows Tuesday and Thursday this happens every time. Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Recurring appointment on Windows Live calendar records the wrong days.

It may have happen that the time zone has been changed by any one. It is the common problem in using the Windows Live calendar if the time zone is not set properly. So what you have to do here is just reset the time according to the zone from which you belong to. Also the thing here is that if it is showing you one day before than you must have set the date one day earlier that is improper system date. The only way you can solve is changing the time zone and here are the steps to change the same:
    1. First of all open the Windows Live Calendar
    2. Then you have to click on the Options link found at the upper part and on the right hand side of the web page.
    3. Then under that you will find the Time Zone drop-down button.
    4. Just click on it and select the time zone you require.
    5. At last Click the Save button to save the

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have not set the offset in the right manner. The thing is that if you will set the offset to 1 then it will give the proper interval but I guess you have made a mess of it by setting up the offset in the wrong way. So what you have to do here is just go and edit the calendar and set the offset to 1. And I assure you that setting the offset to 1 will solve your problem.

If you have to overcome this issue than you have to delete those appointments. After that create other recurring appointments and then see to it whether the problem is still there or not. Because I was also facing the same problem when I use to create recurring appointments. But when I delete the problematic one and create the new one then it was not giving me any weird results. I hope that it will help you also and will not give you such errors in the future.

As mention by you that you are using the Safari browser, but I guess it will not work properly for the Windows live calendar. The thing here is that it may happen that the browser is not supporting the program and giving you the unwanted output. So according to me you have to change the browser of yours and see to it whether the problem is still there or not. I think it will help you if you will change the browser try any other that supports your phone. I hope that this one will fix your problem.

I have solved my problem. But thank you all of you for your help. I just changed the offset value and get rid of the problem. What I did is I deleted the earlier details of appointments and created a new one. When I saw that the offset was set to 2 then I came to know the actual problem and then I set the offset back to 1 and found the desired results. I hope this problem never repeat in future, and yet it comes then i wish that the same solution will work on it.