Re: How to use Geotag in Windows Live Photo Gallery
If you want to Geotag a photo to the Google Map then you need to follow the given steps;
- First you need to select the photo in Picasa or the Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- Then select the Geotag push button in the Photo Tray of the application. Google Earth launches up and a minute Picasa window appears in the lower-right turn in the case of Picasa.
- After that find the way and zoom to the place in Google Earth that communicates with where your image was taken, and place the yellow cross-hairs on your selected spot.
- Select the Geotag push button to put the selected photo. You can also select the Geotag All push button to tag the entire selected image with the same position information.
- When all of your images are geotagged, select the done push button to end the placement.
- Finally, when you end Google Earth, select the Yes push button to keep the geotagged position in your 'My Places' folder. You'll then be capable to access the photos in 'My Places' any time you launch up Google Earth.
I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
known to man kind: Human Brain