Thread: Need my compaq computer VGA drivers

Need my compaq computer VGA drivers

My Compaq computer not worked properly because my VGA drivers can’t find in my computer. My computer resolution is not giving good for see the display. I need is very urgent my Compaq computers VGA drivers I really tired to find out but I can not found the drivers. VGA drivers is important for the display for this drivers what can I do to got this drivers actually my drivers CD but how can I use and install the VGA drivers from the CD to my computer. can I get the only get 4 bit color. Or change the resolution of computer screen. Really I seeker please help me to solved this VGA drivers problem.

Re: Need my compaq computer VGA drivers

I also get the same problem in my computer after the use of one month the problem was VGA Drivers with out this driver cannot the show display. But I solved my problem I suggested to do first BIOS setting and insert the CD of your mother board drivers and do follow the all application one by one, In the mother board CD having VGA drivers and to do apply the VGA drivers and automatically restart the computer and VGA drivers can installed perfectly and after this you can set the resolution of your computer

Can I suggest to do first switch off the computer and do checked the VGA code. After that you just start your PC and do setting of the BIOS. After that you have the drivers CD you just insert the CD and apply for VGA drivers and after the 5 to 7 minutes computer can star with good and bright display .with out VGA drivers you cannot do 4bit color. After the VGA setting or 4bit already in VGA setting. 4 bit automatically install. On the Compaq computer. And your computer can start with the VGA driver.

I got the same problem faced after the computer purchased. With out VGA drivers computer is can’t show display. You have CD of Drivers you start the run and apply. But you don’t have CD got Compaq VGA drivers from the official site of the get the drivers after the download you just apply that drivers on your computer and VGA drivers after you show the good display after the problem was come for VGA you reboot the PC and after this install the VGA drivers again. You hopefully got the good display screen. to you can see the pictures.

I am giving you good and better suggestion for your Compaq computer. You first format the computer and after install the operating system. Before the install the drivers of VGA you on computer with safe mode after you start to install the VGA drivers go with the followed by application can showing your computer to install the VGA drivers. You can safety for your computers you just install that drivers you got with the mother board . this is very help full to install the drivers. Because the some time you download the drivers from the Net is very effect to your computer. Is it good to install from your mother board drivers CD. Is solved your problem most probably.